cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DevGodAnonymous
Journeyman III

AMD Is A Blatantly Lazy & Corrupt Company

For a year now I have been trying to find solutions and fix problems with my Beelink Ser5 Max with the AMD Ryzen 7 5800U literally almost every single week. Most of the time it will result in having to completely reinstall Windows 11 and loss of software and other data that I spent my money on and time building. I have been as patient as I possibly can be but I  now done some extensive research and to find out how much they have been ordered to pay out already in class action suits and knowing that I for almost one year now have stayed up the entire night literally almost once every week to fix my computer makes me enraged. The simple answer is it is a complete lack of moral code when it comes down to production and release of their drivers in particular their display drivers. Now I'm not the kind of person that goes on the internet and slams a business because I want to get something for free or some refund. Actually I don't ever post anything on any site even Facebook I stay away from but I have had it with this company (that I used to love). They have paid millions of dollars for the same "mistakes" that I have been trying to fix on my PC still today. That just tell me that the thought of even care for the time and money spent on their equipment doesn't exist at all. I hope they start another one of those suits because I want my time back, my money back and most of all my sanity back! 

0 Likes
0 Replies