cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lombiolof
Adept I

AMD Graphics driver has known issues?

Hey, i've been searching for a while about this issue i'm having right now, i've seen it in a lot of forums, but for me it's different, i get the error message but the recommended drivers i should get are the ones that i already have, and they are the latest ones available.

Please if someone has an idea on how i can fix this issue contact me!

gc: Radeon R9 200 series, i will drop a pic down here for more info.

1: https://puu.sh/B2r6T/20b5c24a63.png

2: https://puu.sh/B2r8B/47ab6809ac.jpg

(sorry it's in spanish)

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
lombiolof
Adept I

Hey guys, quick update, i just updated my drivers to 18.8.1 and it got fixed! no more issues. hope everyone got it solved too!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

I can't get the images to work..please supply > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

Hey king! seems like the urls are not working as i expected, but if u copy+paste the url in a new tab they work just fine!

About the extra info, here it goes:

w10 64 bits

r9 200 series

last driver available (18.7.1)

only 1 display HDMI

the rest of the info is in the 2nd pic.

sorry for the delay, and the issues with the links, i don't know why they don't work as usual.

0 Likes

What app/game is giving the warning ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Fortnite Normally, the message should look like this

Unbenannt.PNG

0 Likes

Indeed, it's fortnite the game that is giving me problems, but as i said earlier, i have the same message but i have installed the same drivers that the error message recommend me to have, so i don't really know how to fix it or if it will give me trouble in the future.20b5c24a63.png

0 Likes

bump for fix pls

0 Likes

Uninstall the drivers and reinstall only the 18.7.1.

0 Likes

There is an 18.7.1 optional driver. Unfortunately I can't seen to get it to install or verify if the optional driver is installed. I also have R9 cards. 270x

I get the same error message at start up of Fortnite  and occasional game crashes. Have done clean install, manually selected driver, DDU and reinstall.... with other optional drivers it will say that it is an optional driver on the dashboard. Not this one.

0 Likes

Install Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1

0 Likes

Ye i did the same, weird enough, i just load up fortnite and now it's requesting that i should install 18.3.3 which is an older version. I will try later today and if i get it fixed i will post here again.

0 Likes
lombiolof
Adept I

Hey guys, quick update, i just updated my drivers to 18.8.1 and it got fixed! no more issues. hope everyone got it solved too!