cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Arght
Adept I

AMD Eyefinity missing options

As some people know we have AMD Eyefinity for multiples monitors and I was using it some years and it was working fine, but I switch my older RX and bought a new ultra super good card ehm which is RX 7800 XT and I'm crying now and my soul is in a deepest hollow, because in Eyefinity work only this one f option:

• Fill — Fills the entire area of each display with its own portion of the desktop. Depending on the resolution being used, this may cause the desktop to appear stretched on some of the displays.    

The other two:

• Fit — Shows the entire desktop across all displays without cropping or stretching the desktop.  This may cause certain areas of the displays to appear blank.
  • Expand — Resizes the Desktop to the height of the tallest display. This may lead to portions of the Desktop, including the Windows® Start menu and taskbar to appear cropped or missing on some of the displays.

Are not working. And what I can do. I'll just resend this card to shop if I have no Fit option anymore. Without this card not suitable for use

asdasdasd.jpg

Any ideas how to fix it? Give me at least a hope so I can not throw this card to trash

0 Likes
3 Replies
Arght
Adept I

Bump. New drivers. Problem still exist...

0 Likes
Arght
Adept I

Bump once again. How long it takes to make a f****** simple fix (I guess) on one of the most expensive card from your shop list?

I have now two cards AMD on two PC's. First is a RX 7800 XT. Not working a Eyefinity, while on RX 580 8GB is working fine...

And on RX 580 8GB is a problem with not saving options in "performance", which was fine in older drivers.

Is this company a joke or what? I'm starting to regretting of supporting you for that many years...

still not working

0 Likes