cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

madnessiano
Adept I

AMD Chipset Drivers 1.8.19.0915 Problem Install

Hi, did anyone try to update the AMD Chipset Driver 1.8.19.0915?. I installed it, it tells me that it was installed successful, but when I checked in Add/Remove Programs does not appear and neither installed the Ryzen Energy Plans, or anything. I tried to uninstall everything that came from the old AMD Chipset Driver and make a clean Installation without luck. Anyone can help me?.

Ryzen 3700X

X570 AORUS ELITE

Windows 10 Home Build 1903 (10.0.18362)

AMD_Chipset_IODrivers LOG:

MSI (c) (C0:98) [19:10:21:013]: Product: AMD_Chipset_Drivers -- Configuration failed.

MSI (c) (C0:98) [19:10:21:013]: Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: AMD_Chipset_Drivers. Product Version: 1.8.19.0915. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Reconfiguration success or error status: 1603.

2 Replies
xlox
Forerunner

thanks to let us know if you get to install it !

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

I had the same issue. I solved it by extracting it to a folder first instead of clicking on the *.exe within the archive. I also turned off antivirus and firewall protection as well as MSI afterburner. Then I right clicked and ran as an administrator. All of this should be standard when installing AMD drivers. I was just lazy and thought I could get away with it.