cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

glasclinton
Journeyman III

AMD Adrenaline Software Missing Key UI Elements

I think my computer has become infected with some scammer trash malware or spyware but I can't be sure.

I used to be able to change my resolution beyond 1366*768 but I had to do so using the Adrenaline Software. Now, however, (after my Windows 10 became corrupted and I was forced to reinstall a fresh copy) I see that I can enable the option for Super Virtual Resolution within Adrenaline however before when I'd do so a new area of the UI would become apparent where I could make said resolution changes and it's no longer allowing such.

I'd like to add that if I could simply verify the checksum/installer file's signature (WHQL for Ryzen 3 2200U) then I could determine if my installer is being corrupted during the download. I've had to re-download and re-install many, many times because for the first several days of the fresh Win 10 install, the AMD WHQL software installer would launch and almost immediately fail. This happened relentlessly until yesterday I was finally able to obtain the installer using hotspot Internet. Is there no list of file checksums for consumers to verify against the downloadable installation files??

0 Likes
0 Replies