Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Gamanim
Journeyman III

AMD Adrenalin

Hello,

I might've fked something up because I can't connect to my screen via DP anymore.

Here's what happened:

So I've got a Samsung G7 S28AG700NU and a RX 7700xt, and I wanted to experiment a little with the settings to see what they were but without changing anything that I don't know off so that I don't encounter problems.

I was in the display section under gaming in the adrenalin software and I saw the thing that says Custom Resolutions. There wasn't a single custom resolution there and I clicked on "Create new" to see what it is. It showed me plenty of stuff like for example my screen resolution or the fps my screen has, stuff like that. There was a red exclamation mark next to the G.Pixel Clock, and it wouldn't let me continue without changing something. I had no idea what that was and the internet also didn't tell me what I was supposed to put, so I just put a point in the hopes of it being right.

Then my screen disconnects, and I can't get it to reconnect except if I use HDMI instead. I saw that the adrenalin software thought it was a different monitor when I used HDMI than when I used DP. If i'm guessing it right the setting is saved and as soon as I reconnect with DP to my screen it doesn't show an image, because of that setting.

I am able to use my setting with HDMI but I would like to get 144hz and not 120hz which isn't possible with HDMI.

Does anyone know how to change the setting? Since it doesn't show up if I don't have the screen connected through DP which I can't connect through DP because of the setting.

Excuse me for my bad English, English is my 4th language.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Gamanim
Journeyman III

Nvm my stupid fkg brain figured it out itself, I realized I just had to re-install Adrenalin lmao

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Gamanim
Journeyman III

Nvm my stupid fkg brain figured it out itself, I realized I just had to re-install Adrenalin lmao

0 Likes