Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Katja
Journeyman III

AMD Adrenalin Edition does not recognise the correct version of Photoshop

Hello everyone,

I've been having problems with my computer for some time now:

HP Z1 Entry Tower G5
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 MHz, 8 core(s), 8 logical processor(s)
RAM 64 GB
Windows 11 pro
Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 6600

Freezes occur repeatedly and cannot be reproduced. They occur involuntarily and everywhere, i.e. without any specific programme reference.

I found an article about known problems between AMD and Windows 11 and AMD's response with the Adrenalin Edition. I have installed this and it ensures that I always have the latest driver.

But I'm surprised that it doesn't recognise Photoshop correctly. I use Photoshop version 24, but the Adrenalin Edition says Photoshop version 21.

In addition, there have been 3 timeouts since the installation, each time I was able to have the edition collect the data and send it to AMD. What happens to it here then?

My latest problem is that the Adobe Creativity Cloud no longer recognises my Windows 11. I had uninstalled Photoshop and wanted to reinstall it, but the cloud says no, your device is not compatible, you need to update to Windows 10 or 11. But I have Windows 11?

Is this all somehow connected? Graphics card from AMD, Windows 11 and my problems?

I've had the computer since May 2023, everything went great for the first few months, it purred like a kitten. But the problems started at the end of the summer.

Can someone please help me?

Katja

0 Likes
0 Replies