cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NOOO0bb3
Journeyman III

AMD Adrenalin conflicts with roblox

I spent entire month trying to fix the issue of roblox freezing my entire computer, before i resorted to defaulting my entire computer, so after selective research, it appears that AMD Adrenalin doesn't like roblox, or roblox doesn't like AMD Adrenalin after the new 64x bit update, Whenever you have AMD Adrenalin active roblox will actively freeze your computer, if anyone knows the issue do tell me because i cannot get any dump files to find the issue internally but it must be something regarding the AMD adrenalin overrides

2 Replies
Scr1pTr3x
Journeyman III

Got the exact same problem, can't get any dumps / logs / events regarding this and yesterday gave up on trying to find the solution. It might be somehow related to their recent byfron anticheat and how poorly it's implemented.

0 Likes
Scr1pTr3x
Journeyman III

found out about a month ago, forgot to reply here
one of two things worked: either this problem disappeared in the latest drivers, or if you got a ryzen CPU, and have PBO configured, try to completely disable PBO and switch to manual OC/UV
most likely, the problem was the second one, because roblox is a cpu-bound game and any instability on it causes "death"

0 Likes