cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gzuz49
Journeyman III

AMD 6800 XT game constantly crash at launcher Darktide

I have been playing darktide for 1100hours+ but since last update i can't get in the game anymore, tried to reinstall the game (did it 3-4 time) not working either, tried going to %AppData% en deleting darktide folder still not working, tried unistall and reinstall ADM GPU driver still not working.
I made a post on fatshark forum and they said it was a problem with the gpu, dunno what(s wrong , and i have deleted all mod too (was playing with them). So my last hope is to post it right there. There is the bug report when i press on play and the game keep crashing. 
Hoepfully someone can help me.
And it only happens for darktide, like i play helldivers 2 also and total war warhammer 3 not any issue.

GUID: 8c7c7db6-429c-45ca-ba78-26bce0246581
Log File:
Info Type:
-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
[Crash Link]:
crashify://8c7c7db6-429c-45ca-ba78-26bce0246581

0 Likes
5 Replies
Tinyskynet
Adept II

You could try to downgrade to a previous driver. Since "last Update" I guess you mean the 24.5.1 driver.

No guarantee it will work though but here are some links to older drivers:

Driver 24.3.1 

Driver 24.4.1 

0 Likes
gzuz49
Journeyman III

Same problem occur just tried both none work

0 Likes
Tinyskynet
Adept II

Then my best guess it is a problem with the game itself. Other people seem to have crash problems too since the  may 15th game update. So, at least you are not alone (yeah, sorry, not helping )

0 Likes
gzuz49
Journeyman III

Thanks anyway just hoping anyone gonna have same problem and a solution for it there ^^

0 Likes

install driver 23.7.2
I have the same problem, installing these drivers fixed everything and the game no longer crashes

0 Likes