cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Shield22
Adept I

AMD 2322 Install upgread Install wiping out the Previous version takes out avg Previous V

Screenshot 2023-03-25 212241.jpg

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Shield22
Adept I

It Wipes out the Previous version listed and instals just the s cuts the rest of avg is gone .and to go back to the Version b4 to getting working then an Utomaticc install trys to reinstall so i let crashed it wiped it out this I didn't use the up grade save the vers i had before on my pc. recommdation's please don't Install the New version untill abg responds with a fix thats the best advice ii can give . i had to tell 400 office workers the same thing DON'T install the Upgrade. put and not on office door before they walk in.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

So AMD Not going to "FIX" this .if they Know it was a Problem why did they "RELEASE" it and No responce a week I should heard the submitt "BUG Report no responce .and "WHY" - Is it trying to force and Automaticly update ...another bug i don't have that feature turned On Nore do I see  do i see it AMD like any other softwear you download had to Indicate thease feature they cannot take them and try it out i'veen using AMD for a long time now and please don't run a good thing we know you got a conventon comming up they avoiding to take bug report on something they new about >?Please don't tell me any one doesn't see this when Installing it . A week later still Happening . the repair didn't even down grade it i had stored a copy of the version before reinstalled it then it does the down great to the full version I had before ... All I ask is that AMD take there Bug report's and support chat's Seriously . and not make people wait .with oput a work around .

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Shield22
Adept I

It Wipes out the Previous version listed and instals just the s cuts the rest of avg is gone .and to go back to the Version b4 to getting working then an Utomaticc install trys to reinstall so i let crashed it wiped it out this I didn't use the up grade save the vers i had before on my pc. recommdation's please don't Install the New version untill abg responds with a fix thats the best advice ii can give . i had to tell 400 office workers the same thing DON'T install the Upgrade. put and not on office door before they walk in.

0 Likes

So AMD Not going to "FIX" this .if they Know it was a Problem why did they "RELEASE" it and No responce a week I should heard the submitt "BUG Report no responce .and "WHY" - Is it trying to force and Automaticly update ...another bug i don't have that feature turned On Nore do I see  do i see it AMD like any other softwear you download had to Indicate thease feature they cannot take them and try it out i'veen using AMD for a long time now and please don't run a good thing we know you got a conventon comming up they avoiding to take bug report on something they new about >?Please don't tell me any one doesn't see this when Installing it . A week later still Happening . the repair didn't even down grade it i had stored a copy of the version before reinstalled it then it does the down great to the full version I had before ... All I ask is that AMD take there Bug report's and support chat's Seriously . and not make people wait .with oput a work around .

0 Likes