Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Murugaraj
Adept I

After Raid configuration Drive not showing

AMD RYZEN threadripper pro 5955wx with ASROCK Wrx80 Mother Board

After Raid configuration When we try to install windows the Storage not showing 

We try the amd_raid_software_2.20.19.037 this software mention Ryzen site but still its not working 

any one know about where the drivers available and how to install please help me 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Hey there! It sounds like you're having a frustrating experience with your RAID configuration on your AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 5955WX with ASROCK WRX80 motherboard. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing. Installing Windows can be tricky when your storage isn't showing up as expected. Have you tried reaching out to AMD or ASROCK support for assistance? They might be able to provide you with the necessary drivers or troubleshooting steps to get everything up and running smoothly. Hang in there, and hopefully, you'll have your system sorted out soon!

Is this an AI generated reply?

I try to communicate AMD Support but i search in google also not able to find a contact details 

0 Likes
Murugaraj
Adept I

Finally i got Driver for AMD storage but here we have facing some big chalenges

We try to configure RAID1 and RAID5,  after complete the RAID configuration in Bios. after we configuration (nvme_sata_raid_windows_driver_9_2_0_127) install this drivers so

after software installation storage space showing only RAID1 only RAID5 still storage not showing many drivers we try but still we are not solve the storage problem in RAID5

Please any on have solution.... 

0 Likes