cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leon_n
Journeyman III

Adrenaline 2020 doesnt recognize Minecraft. what can i do?

I just got the rx 5700 xt RedDevil and now I want to play some Minecraft with my homies but i have a lot of graphics bugs and Minecraft is not shown in the games list of the adrenaline driver

0 Likes
8 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Re: Adrenaline 2020 doesnt recognize Minecraft. what can i do?

You have to use 'Browse' and go to the game exe..select it.

0 Likes
leon_n
Journeyman III

the problem is that there is no exe file for minecraft that u can select

0 Likes
jcfb
Adept I

It is known that Radeons are not that great with opengl applications on Windows, that said Minecraft isn't that heavy and should run more than fine on a 5700xt. My recommendation is for you to use optifine and disable any other graphics mod you may be using.

If that doesn't solve the problem... well you could try linux, opengl performance is ok there and you could even run shaders quite well with your gpu.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

You will have to use the Global settings then. Enhanced sync will work if applied, so will anti-lag and OpenGL triple buffering. Your Power Limit should be set to the highest + value..the slider all the way to the right and click apply at top of page. Play with all the other goodies after you have got it running.

0 Likes
goodplay
MVP

MS store game ? 

Encrypted game files cannot be accessed. Was the usual reason for not being able to add to games list.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 7000s 2tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro..
Zemiles
Journeyman III

I'm having the same problem, did you fix it?

Shotink
Journeyman III

same problem, did you fix the problem?

0 Likes
SoloIcyy
Journeyman III

can we bring this post back to life? I have the same problem after 1 year of trying to fix it. This is a serious problem that AMD has completely ignored for a long time. 
btw I have the exact same GPU

0 Likes