Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NotBayani
Adept I

Adrenalin still bugging

Hello

I'd like to know why my gpu keeps black screening

I tried everything from decreasing my clock speed and even memory speed, Im absolutely lost at this point and i really need help.

If my gpu crashed i swithed sockets then it loaded like nothing happend if i don't then i need to reinstal adrenalin and its not even overheating.

Specs: GPU: XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 8GB
             Ram: Patriot DDR4 Viper 4 two of them

Power suply:  650 W

Everything i tried: Switching sockets, reinstalling adrenalin older versions and newest, swithincg rams to different sockets and even whith one ram, set Mhz to 1257 and even 1256,set maximum frequency to -8 %, set vram Mhz to 1750, updating drivers, turning off multi-plane (MPO), nothing of that works.

Longest time before black screen is 4 hours and 20 minutes.

I apologize for any mistakes.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Yes i swithed to pro and set MHz to 500 and mV to 750 MHz on VRam 2050

And its running completely fine no fps drop also but thank you for advices

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
NotBayani
Adept I

Btw my gpu is like 2-4 weeks old

44 days ago i got it 

Hi. Time for a new gpu. Bottom line is, it's old. This card you have is way too basic. You need to get up to at least an RX 5700XT. Even that is getting a bit long in the tooth. Today's tech and the new demands of software almost demand a major update for you.

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

Have you tried different cables and yes the quality with HDMI (more often) and DP cables (less often) is all over the place.

i don't have dp im using hdmi but i can buy it it will come in 3 days and i managed to know its probably crashing always on state 7

0 Likes

You could also check over at Techpowerup if there is a vBios update for your model.

I swithed to pro and set MHz to 500 and mV to 750 MHz on VRam 2050

NotBayani
Adept I

At this moment i installed pro version instead of adrenalin and its okay for some time i guess but if it will crash i will update  you

0 Likes

Yes i swithed to pro and set MHz to 500 and mV to 750 MHz on VRam 2050

0 Likes