cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leorissanen
Journeyman III

Adrenalin 23.10.2 + RX 7800 XT makes the application crash whenever choosing Game Advisor

Hi,

I have XFX RX 7800 XT which I upgraded to from XFX RX 6800.

With RX 6800 I did not have any problems with AMD Adrenalin app.

But with my new card (or perhaps it is the app itself) makes AMD app to crash everytime I pick up one of the installed games with Game -- Advisor  to see the actual perfomance level and optimization recommendations !?

Just by clicking Adjust Perfomance button makes to app to crash, and needs to be restarted again.

While gaming everthing is fine, no crashes.

//

Leo

0 Likes
1 Solution
CapPain
Adept II

I sugest using the factory reset option on Adrenaline and restart and see how that is.  Did you have a particular OC setting on your 6800?

Select reset and select CPU (unless you have an overclock setting as well for cpu+gpu) If so, reset everything and restart.

CapPain_0-1698610042806.png

If that doesn't help, uninstall the drivers from control panel/ use amd uninstall tool and reboot.

Wait for Windows to install native drivers, reboot and install the latest from the AMD website.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
CapPain
Adept II

I sugest using the factory reset option on Adrenaline and restart and see how that is.  Did you have a particular OC setting on your 6800?

Select reset and select CPU (unless you have an overclock setting as well for cpu+gpu) If so, reset everything and restart.

CapPain_0-1698610042806.png

If that doesn't help, uninstall the drivers from control panel/ use amd uninstall tool and reboot.

Wait for Windows to install native drivers, reboot and install the latest from the AMD website.

0 Likes