cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

starise
Adept I

Adrenalin 22.8.1: Keyboard shortcuts / metrics don't work

I cannot use any of the keyboard shortcuts on my Windows 11. If AMD Adrenalin is opened, i can close it with `Win+R`, but once it's closed, I cannot reopen it again with the same shortcut. Moreover, when I try to enable metrics/overlay pressing manually the button "Enabled", every time I close/restart Adrenalin it'll be automatically disabled. I tried:

- Removing the CN folder in AppData/Local
- DDU Remove / Reinstall Adrenalin blocking Windows Updates.
- Disabling all non-Microsoft services and startup apps except AMD ones.

Nothing seem to work, I absolutely have no clue what to do now.

VGA: RX 6800XT
CPU: Ryzen 5600G
Display; LG OLED C1 48"
MoBo: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro v2

1 Solution

Yeah I forgot about this thread. Actually my Windows 10 was not on bare metal but on KVM+QEMU. In my case was a missing setting in Hyper-V settings on Virt-Manager:

<features>
    <hyperv>
      <vendor_id state='on' value='1002'/>
    </hyperv>
  </features>

I don't know if it's your case, but this is how I solved the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
starise
Adept I

Updated to v22.8.2 but it's not working. Any suggestion where on should I look at?

I'm also having problems, just that the video card is an RX 6400 and windows 10. I believe that the drivers of the series are buggy or unstable that there are several problems from shortcuts to the display of temperature sensors, dissipated power.... state that there are currently numerous bugs with the RX 6000 series.

vialli100
Forerunner

Use the recommended WHQL driver, not the beta optional drivers...

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

Yes, of course I tried WHQL first and then the most recent versions, none work for me. I thought there was conflicts with other software but I tried disabling everything else with no success. It's very weird behavior, it should work but it doesn't for some reason.

LukAndrewUs
Journeyman III

I also have a 6800xt, and am experiencing the exact same problems. 

Have you encountered a fix yet?

0 Likes

Yeah I forgot about this thread. Actually my Windows 10 was not on bare metal but on KVM+QEMU. In my case was a missing setting in Hyper-V settings on Virt-Manager:

<features>
    <hyperv>
      <vendor_id state='on' value='1002'/>
    </hyperv>
  </features>

I don't know if it's your case, but this is how I solved the issue.

0 Likes

Brand new pc 5700 6600xt loaded adrenaline and now none of my short cuts work or and of the windows like task manager ext. I can howerver use Windows+R command im new to gaming and haven't got a clue where go start...I cannot use my web browser either.this happened after installing it and doing wimdows updates any help wpuld be appreciated

0 Likes