cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Charizhar
Journeyman III

5700 XT crashing and uninstalling drivers on FIFA

Hi so I've been unable to play fifa 23 without my pc crashing. Whenever I launch the game it will run for a bit and then everything goes black on my pc and when I restart the pc the ASD software gives me this error. "The version of AMD Software that you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed AMD graphics driver. I've tried using DDU to reinstall the drivers probably like 5 times, I've tried older drivers. But it keeps crashing. I've also tried disabling windows updates through regedit and windows show/hide. My 5700 xt is plugged in through 2 different psu cables so I have no idea what to do.

EDIT: Just happened with league as well

specs are

5700 xt

ryzen 5 3600

Thanks in advance to anyone who even read this I really appreciate it.

2 Replies
babayaba
Journeyman III

hey, I've had the exact same problem on Lost Ark.

I even reinstalled windows entirely but it didnt help. Eventually I uninstalled and switched to windows auto install of driver and since then I didnt have this issue anymore (but I still get pc freezes sometimes that require hard reboot, but only in Lost Ark)

0 Likes
GraysonWyatt01
Journeyman III

To resolve the crashing and driver uninstallation issue with your 5700 XT graphics card while playing FC Mobile Soccer, try updating your AMD graphics drivers to the latest version and perform a clean reinstallation using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) tool. Check for overheating by monitoring the GPU temperature and ensure that your power supply is providing enough stable power. Disable any overclocking settings and make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to AMD support for further assistance.

0 Likes