Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

HitoriAiyoku
Journeyman III

24.1.1 Issues with Rift S

Hello,

I know in the listed known issues for 24.1.1 drivers that the Oculus Rift S displays with a green tint, but i was wondering if there are any methods on fixing that within latest drivers at all. I don't want to keep downgrading my drivers in order to play in VR( which i spend a lot of time in) so any suggestions would be helpful

(dont know if relevant but im running on a Ryzen 7 7700x and Radeon 7900xt)

6 Replies
pflynhi
Adept I

Have the same problem

ThisIsCarson
Journeyman III

Yes I have the same exact problem. Im also running a 7900xt and my old system which has a 1060 is running my rift s just fine. I have tried everything to get it back to normal.

Edit: I'm actually relieved because the first time I read it I thought it wasn't a known issue and there was no way to fix it but I was being dumb and didn't think to rollback the driver instead of reinstalling oculus and AMD drivers 10 times. Hope they get it fixed soon so I can have AFMF and not have a green tint.

pflynhi
Adept I

Yep , driver rollback works. And my combo is 5800x3d, 7800xt, don't use VR a whole lot, but like the option from time to time., I also experience weird shimmering that last like 30 seconds then clears up and is fine after, but very annoying. 

0 Likes
Millerific
Journeyman III

Same issue! Any updates on this? Is this being tracked by AMD?

0 Likes
pflynhi
Adept I

beta driver 24.2.1 has fixed the problem, so yes AMD is on it. I have tested it myself and it does work.

VIO
Journeyman III

7900xtx same problem , all has a green tint.

0 Likes