cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

adarsh97
Adept I

23.11.1 messing up with audio drivers

after updating to 23.11.1, I have encountered audio problems, no matter what level I set my volume to, the output will always be 100%, and also mic is not working at all, in device manager microphone array is completely gone.

windows 11, HP laptop with ryzen 3 5300u radeon graphics

10 Replies
Gabo0620
Journeyman III

Me too bro, exact same problem. It started yesterday after updating AMD software to 23.11.1, and it is very frustrating. (HP 14 laptop with Ryzen 5 5500U Radeon Graphics). I haven't found any permanent solution yet.

Bro I have got a solution, In Device manager, click on system devices, then right click on amd audio co processor, then click on update drivers, then browse my computer, then let me pick drivers, after this you will get 2-3 options to select from, choose the latest one and then restart your computer.

You're the best bro, it works! in my case, I had 2 options and the latest was 6.0.0.76 [04/august/2023]. Updating to that one worked. I'm never again updating that stupid AMD software XD. (Don't fix it if ain't broke). Thanks Budd

may I add:

Do you ever have Bluetooth headphone issues with your hp laptop? Because a I own a pair of Galaxy Buds2 (Bluetooth earbuds) and this Laptop doesn't work well with them or any other bluetooth headphones. It's like the audio cracks every 5 seconds. And I know it's the pc's problem, but idk how to fix it.

Thanks for your kind words, but I have never faced any problem regarding my apple airpods 2nd gen while using it via bluetooth.  I will let you know if I come to know solution for the same 

Hello sir, I used your method but when I click next and it goes blue screen, I need to restart my laptop. Do you have any idea what's going on in my case?

0 Likes

Go to Device Manager > Sound video audio controllers > Amd high definition > properties> Roll Back driver. If it not works uninstall ur system graphics driver and refresh the device manager. Its actually happened for me to in Hp victus 5 5600H

0 Likes
Subhamprog123
Journeyman III

same case with my laptop
hp laptop Ryzen 5 5600u with Radeon graphics 
I hope amd solve this problem quickly, I can not use my speakers until new update comes out.

0 Likes
rasimorrison
Journeyman III

The drivers are available online. You can download it to solve your problem

0 Likes
Til_The_End
Journeyman III

Hey guys,

I thought I was the only one having issues. Ever since I updated the AMD adrenaline software I guess in November my Mic just stopped working. I tried deinstaklling getting an old version from Mai last year but nothing seems to work...

I also can't find the AMD Audio Driver in the Devive Manager.

Please help! What should I do?

0 Likes

Go to Device Manager > Sound video audio controllers > Amd high definition > properties> Roll Back driver. If it not works uninstall ur system graphics driver and refresh the device manager. Its actually happened for me to in Hp victus 5 5600H

0 Likes