Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ExitHero
Journeyman III

2 Major Issues Tried Everything!!! 2 Parts

Problem 1

Idk what's going on and i need help. The amd adrenaline app resets my oc ever time i reboot, i even tried msi afterburner and when i closed it even if i saved it and reponed it. The settings were reset!!..IVE DONE EVEYTHING,..UNINSTALLED MSI AFERBURNER..NEW DRIVERS OLD DRIVERS..PERMISSIONS IVE CHANGED (there was a feed that said tha would fix it) I TUNRED OFF FASTBOOT, i am now pissed i switched from team green. This is ridiculous. I mean how is this happening in msi afterburner too..its gotta be something wierd doing this. I have a gigabyte aero mobo, 32 gig ram, 13700k, amd 6950xt msi, and windows 11 all updated. Plz i need an answer idc if its publicly or privately. I cant be the only one!!

Problem 2 (bigger)

Ok so i have 5960xt, i saw a video on youtbue about modded drivers through AMD-ID, which are pretty tried and true, well the modded drivers allow my card to bsacically have the newest "hyper rx" which allows super resolution, anti-lag, and boost, all on at once, pretty cool. Plus it changed my adrenalkine to a blue creater adiction, which i liked. Well i liked the modded drivers, i had no problem with them, but i have an amazing 1440p display with 240 hx refrsh, i dont wanna upscale to 4k anymore {some games wouldn't've allow me to lower to 1080 so i could upscale to antive 1440 anyway] I digress. and heres the issue. I updated withh the newest amd drivers {downlaode and just updated from modded} in highsight i should ahve used ddu  first, cuz the having all those on the super resolution the boost and the antilag somhow where still on. So like anyone, i clicked the super resolution off, and my whole computer SHUT DOWN, i had to turn off power numerous times, and restarted to finally gge **bleep** running..im scared to turn any other clicked off...what should i do,

Ps number 2 is most important. if u dont hav an answer for one. aybe i have just as crazy System

plz help

System:

Gigabyte aero d mobo (2.55gb 10gb thunderbolt 4 ddr5}

ddr5 6400 g skill

windows' 11 pro (insiders as well), just started3 getting again

msi amd 6950xt

aio, extra usb 3.2 card and 2,0 card

2 terabyte samsung 990 pro

2 terabyte wd black 870

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re, number 2.

The mod driver author probably has a way to clean uninstall those drivers.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
crystalyser
Adept III

witch driver version was running (without errors) before you installed the modded one's?
already the new 23.9.2 or the 23.9.1?

I would most likely recommend that you uninstall all remnants of old drivers again with ddu and test the 23.9.1 driver from amd.com (not from microsoft/windows, gigabyte, msi or somewhere else).
At least this version works without any big trouble on my Sapphire RX6800 (max pushed OC)
--> Ideally, unplug the LAN cable from the start of DDU until after the restart after installing the new drivers <--

Adrenaline 23.9.2 whql causes very strange problems for many

greetz. Curtis

Ryzen7 5800X 4,95ghz; LLC3; 420mm Liquid Freezer2; Corsair RGB Pro SL 32gb/2 - 3600mhz CL18; Sapphire RX6800 Pulse OC; Asus XG27AQ 165Hz; MSI X570 Gaming Plus PPT:137W EDC:135A TDC:95A; BeQuiet! PP 730W
0 Likes