cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

levelgap
Adept I

19.12.3 Recording Separate Microphone Track Only Outputs One Track Bug?

Jump to solution

I just switched to a Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT and I cannot get the adrenaline 2020 software to separate my desktop sound and microphone. I have ticked on the option in the menu but the resulting file only has one audio track and does not record my microphone at all.. I tested the recorded videos with VLC. Yes, I am sure the microphone is on I can see the icon. It works fine if I turn off "separate microphone track". 

3600X
Nitro+ 5700XT
Steelseries Arctis 5

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
levelgap
Adept I

Re: 19.12.3 Recording Separate Microphone Track Only Outputs One Track Bug?

Jump to solution

Nevermind, I am an idiot. I did not know it outputs two files. One specifically for the microphone. In my defense, I have never tried recording with an AMD card before and have only started a few months ago on my RTX 2060 Super which only outputs one file with two tracks in it. Maybe anyone else who is as dumb as me can find this helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
levelgap
Adept I

Jump to solution

I cant be the only one with this problem.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
levelgap
Adept I

Jump to solution

Nevermind, I am an idiot. I did not know it outputs two files. One specifically for the microphone. In my defense, I have never tried recording with an AMD card before and have only started a few months ago on my RTX 2060 Super which only outputs one file with two tracks in it. Maybe anyone else who is as dumb as me can find this helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CSATviper
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

No, ur not, I just encountered the same problem and did not notice the m4a audio tracks, too. Your post just saved my day.

0 Likes