Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Key-J
Paragon

ROCKTOBER - OCT 22nd - Special Event!

RockToberV2.png

Set your calendars and alarms! Saturday, October 22nd at 1:00 pm PST! The fun beings!

Join @AFKG-Curtis and I as we celebrate some fantastic milestones for twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming with our first MARATHON STREAM SESSION, and oh man have we and the AMAZING AMD Red Team worked together to make it a memorable event!

Let's go over the event.

• 10 Hours of Gaming Goodness? 👍
  • Sniping heads with @Sam_AMD ? 👍
  • Crushing summoners with @Amber_AMD & @Wally_AMD ? 👍
  • The AFKidsGaming team, for the first time, streaming together from the same location? 👍
  • Collaboration with @red5's Frag Fest for Overwatch domination? 👍
    Hmmm anything else 🤔.......
    • Giveaways and Goodies for you guys?👍👍👍👍

Let's talk giveaways!

It's coming up to the end of the year, so the AMD Red Team wanted to start clearing space in their magical closet of goodies to make way for all the fantastic things they have in store for 2023! So what better way to make space than to pull together the most amazing list of treats to give away for all of you? It is Halloween after all? No Tricks, Just Treats!

This Saturday you stand the chance to win:

Of course, we still have our regular ongoing monthly giveaway of the MSI X570 Motherboard and Ryzen 7 2700x bundle!

Let's talk community gaming!

This day is also about having fun with all of you! So we are going to be playing some party games that allow for participation from anyone and everyone! So don't come just to watch, come to hang out and participate!

----

Honestly team, we can't wait to share this day with you! Thank you all for all the memorable moments in chat since we started this crazy adventure!

We'll see you there! 

twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
1 Solution
Key-J
Paragon

OzRK.gif

@AFKG-Curtis and I just wanted to send out a tremendous THANK YOU to all of the community members who were part of the ROCKTOBER stream yesterday!

We have words, but not wordy enough to dictate our appreciation for the support this community showed us not only last night but time and time before!

A special thanks to @red5 and his fantastic group from FragFest for some amazing laughs on Overwatch 2.

Finally, the most incredible thanks to our AMD Red Team extraordinaire, @Sam_AMD @Amber_AMD @Wally_AMD  - I mean this completely when I say that we probably have the most amazing Community Manager team across the board. 

Thank you!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

This will be super fun can't wait, awesome games great people and lots of stuff to giveaway!

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

EEE - I am so excited to play with y'all. @AFKG-Curtis , @Wally_AMD and I have been practicing haha 🙂

Hope to see some Red team friends on the stream! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I have marked my calendar and getting ready to snipe! Yay!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

All times in PSTAll times in PST

The #Rocktober Stream Schedule is out! All times are in PST for this Saturday the 22nd of October!

Make sure you are there every hour on the hour for your chance to win amazing prizes!

----------
Key-J
Paragon

OzRK.gif

@AFKG-Curtis and I just wanted to send out a tremendous THANK YOU to all of the community members who were part of the ROCKTOBER stream yesterday!

We have words, but not wordy enough to dictate our appreciation for the support this community showed us not only last night but time and time before!

A special thanks to @red5 and his fantastic group from FragFest for some amazing laughs on Overwatch 2.

Finally, the most incredible thanks to our AMD Red Team extraordinaire, @Sam_AMD @Amber_AMD @Wally_AMD  - I mean this completely when I say that we probably have the most amazing Community Manager team across the board. 

Thank you!

----------
red5
Miniboss

That was literally my first night playing OW2. I barely played any OW1, so yes I'm a complete noob.  Thankfully the other guys here picked up my slack.  Now if only Activision-Blizzard would figure out what the heck the problem is with Warzone.  It apparently isn't made to be played by a bunch of people at a LAN 😕

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Had a blast playing with your squad in OW 2. I played a bit of OW, but it had been years since!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Rocktober was a blast, I'd like to say thank you to everyone involved. Especially Sam, Amber & Wally. As well as K3y-J & Curtis. Awesome stuff. Keep on rocking Rocktober!