Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September – Featuring a HYTE Y60 PC Case

1614672_RedTeamCommunityBNR_1920x400_R3.jpg

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning – but with a splash of red!

This month, we are partnering with our friends at iBUYPOWER to celebrate the HYTE PC Cases 1-Year Anniversary. Enter now for your chance to win a Red Y60 Modern HYTE PC Case. Learn more about the specs here.

Amber_AMD_0-1662048275589.jpeg

Amber_AMD_1-1662048275597.jpeg

Amber_AMD_2-1662048275620.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us your favorite AMD product, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Borderlands 3 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and really enjoy the co-op option to play with friends! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, September 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 30, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Amber 

Amber_AMD_3-1662048275621.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
113 Replies
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Looks like a nice case.

this case looks very nice 👍

red5
Miniboss

I've seen a review of that case, and it looks pretty sweet. And it's Radeon red!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
Key-J
Paragon

KeyJ_0-1662055505424.gif

This is how I need to calm myself down whenever I see any of these new amazing giveaways.

You guys are REALLY working hard to try and get me to lift my PC up off the floor... I don't have the desk space!!!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Man I could use that beautiful case, it would look good wall mounted😀

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
neon
Miniboss

AMD is always finding the unique corner case, from which to make an example. This is one such case.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

That's an interesting case.  I bet I could build a sweet system into it with an AMD Ryzen CPU and an AMD video card too.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
vialli100
Forerunner

Would be brilliant to put my components in that case..

I have been looking at those for a long time..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
ThreeDee
Paragon

That would be a nice case upgrade for my little princess of a daughter .. 😊

ThreeDee PC specs
Drumaholic
Adept I

Thanks for the opportunity to win!

logic
Adept II

Residents of the US and Canada only..!?
That's NOT fair!!

vialli100
Forerunner

NO UK AGAIN!!!!

That is absolute rubbish..

AMD you need to give us a chance too.. NOT IMPRESSED!

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
Snowstreaker
Adept I

I love playing conan exiles lately. With my rx 6900 xt I can play it at a decent frame rate where before I could not.

gottlieb
Adept I

I looked at getting that case for my last build but ended up going with something cheaper. Ryzen 5600x and 6900xt toxic

fean98
Adept III

Oh cool, a detainment room from a Marvel movie.

Vynski
Exemplar

Nice case for any build.

Can't complain about my Corsair 540 AIR or my Metallic Gear NEO CUBE and hold other cases to those standards.  This one appears to have the same qualifications.

I have an older AMD 9590 with a Radeon R7 370 GPU / MSI 990FXA Gaming Board / Zalman CNPS 9900 cooler, that I would love to put into this case with at least 4 other 140mm fans.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
HazeXVIII
Journeyman III

Hi, I hope I get to win it, cuz I need a case now! (Live from PAX West)

darkchewie
Adept II

Red really does make things seem faster! 😆

limshadytv
Journeyman III

That case is awesome! I'm in!

#PAXWest2022

Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Hey! I been having fun playing for honor and overarching. Love my 6800xt and 5900x. Looking forward to next gen!

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
omalak
Adept II

Could use that! Sweet case.

saiga
Adept I

beautiful

jd63636
Adept II

Sharp case 👍

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
camogeko
Adept II

IMG_20220820_185725_074.jpg

I really love how efficient the RX6000 series of AMD graphics cards are! I have both a reference RX6800 from Sapphire, and the Powercolor Hellhound RX6700XT Spectral White. Love them both equally.

-----
B550 Unify - 5800X3D - 7900XTX - 32GB RAM
-----
greydog5
Adept II

Nice case I like the red of AMD on it

FMB
tosblackdeath
Adept II

My AMD periphials would look sweet in that case

see those cases   there was exwn a aquarium build in one 

RealDirty
Adept I

Hi 👋 what’s up everyone. I like the look of that case, it would go real nice with my upcoming AM5 7950x build!

aobrown64
Journeyman III

Can’t wait for the next gen of GPU cards! Would be amazing to have this case for the next build

blazer
Adept III

Nice looking case, I think it would be a nice replacement for my Lian-li PC-011 Dynamic. 🤔

redneckpoet
Adept II

Interesting case

WOW!!!!! THATS A awesome case ..id like to win that wow!!!! thanks for the chance to have that beauty...wow!!

xionbunny
Journeyman III

eh ill give it a shot, who knows luck may come my way.

chuckbuck1
Adept II

Hi been having fun playing Diablo Immortals and World of Warcraft

Bockeworst
Adept I

*edit* Wrong reply

Bockeworst
Adept I

This case looks awesome! Would be nice to put my 6900XT in 😁

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz,GPU
Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics

Pepe1
Adept II

I love playing DCS (Digital Combat Simulator World). I have a RX 5700 XT GPU and a Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4Ghz CPU.
I would love to install it all on the Red Y60 Modern HYTE.
Greetings.

ludolfjack
Adept I

i like the Red One 😜