Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September- AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

It's officially fall, and this sweepstakes is too good to be-leaf. You will have the chance to win an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn what these gaming processors are all about here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the game you've recently dove into and are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Starfield and can't put it down, I spent hours customizing my character and spaceship."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, September 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 9/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
232 Replies

Okay let see if lightning strikes twice (-:

0 Likes
Ateal
Adept I

Having a blast playing Starfield! 40 hours in and I haven't done the main story yet. Every area is so rich to explore. Excited for Payday 3 and the new Cyberpunk 2077 update.

Been waiting for Payday 3 to fix their servers before doing a deep dive in myself

MavenMench
Adept I

I've been playing Starfield, and I'm absolutely hooked. The engaging storyline and exciting gameplay make me look forward to every gaming session.

Vynski
Exemplar

Been really busy the past few weeks and after scrolling through the replies it appears that I have yet to enter the Sept give-away.

This CPU will require a whole new set of components that I don't need at 74 years of age.  What I have is more than I need.  Chances are I will not win but if you don't enter there won't even be a chance.  If I should win, I think I will plan a surprise for forum members.

Oh!  I'm still playing the same old games that I have posted numerous times.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

@Vynski  If you do happen to win, I'd be more then happy to give you my mailing address, so you can ship that beautiful CPU my way😊

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
wanginator
Adept I

Like most, Starfield is my main game at the moment.  That and Slay the Spire.

rafcoder8
Adept I

I need a pc to play valorant with friends 🙂

OGtrashboat
Journeyman III

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update

O.G.Trashboat
OGtrashboat
Journeyman III

Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty. I just upgraded from MSI Ventus x2 oc GTX 1650 super to Asrock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 6600 XT about 3 months back and can't wait for the Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update.

O.G.Trashboat
randyjy
Adept II

Finally got into Baldur's Gate 3! Looking good so far!

TheMuffinMan
Adept I

Been diving in to starfield with over 60 hours in already!

deadbolt
Adept II

Nice CPU upgrade. The only problem is that I have to host a telethon to raise the money for the rest of the components needed to built the rig.

KidneyThief
Adept II

Maybe this CPU will help up my FPS gaming

n00bert0
Adept II

I'm still playing Dota 2. Turbo mode is the best

Tarawiki09
Journeyman III

I also love playing such games, but these days I love to play classic types of games or survivor role-based games.

Bensin
Journeyman III

I have played many games using this CPU and I have never faced any issues recently I playing Carx Street Pro and the performance is outstanding.

sdizzol
Adept II

Reinstalled New Vegas and I'm loving it.

diggiddi
Adept II

Been playing quite a bit of BF2042  recently, next up is Starfield

With all the new mods in Skyrim still can't get away from it.

jjohn77
Journeyman III

Hi recently started playing Microsoft Flight Simulator. Enjoyed it with kids.

CallMeKap
Adept II

I've been revisiting Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide lately, to ween a friend into online multiplayer gaming. 🙂

tredeuce
Adept III

Elder Scrolls Online now and Starfield has piqued my interest for something to play later.

Recently got Broken Edge, excited to start playing. Also enjoying No Mans Sky.

MushroomHead
Adept I

I recently started playing Skyrim, I really like the game, and I will soon start playing Starfield, I hope I will like it as much as Skyrim.

Domer94
Adept I

Been into Elden Ring so long I need a 12-step program to stop. 

0 Likes
yakyak
Adept II

I've been going through a run of Factorio recently. Hoping to make more progress with the mods I've been running.

0 Likes

I bought Baldurs Gate 3 when it came out and still playing it +200hours with mods now its horrifically awesome 😎. Hopefully i'll be able to purchase Starfield after i'm done with Baldurs Gate 3. #sweepstakes

0 Likes
oa127
Adept II

I recently got a Tobii Eye Tracker 5 to help me game a little with less use of my left arm/hand since I had some control loss and numbness from spinal surgery in '08 and '18. Recently, there was a free giveaway of Farming Simulator that utilizes it, as well as Star Citizen and other flight or vehicle sim games. I'm going to try them all out with the eye tracker. I don't fully understand how Farming Simulator became a bit popular, but I'm going to find out.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus, (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Trident Z RGB, AMD Radeon RX 6600
0 Likes
linshiwei0
Adept I

I've been playing Diablo IV but so many of my friends already get tired of it.

0 Likes
dongjj1990
Adept I

playing starfield right now. pretty fun and good game. BUT my favourite still moba games 

0 Likes
Doryan
Adept II

Hi, everyone. Doryan here with his funny taste in all kinds of games. I recently started playing APICO, a pretty chill/laid-back beekeeping simulator game about breeding, collecting, & conserving bees, yeah, cool stuff. So far I’ve been gathering resources in order to become a master bee breeder, so I’m curious where that journey is going to take me next. As for the next game I’m excited to play, I’d say it would be Lords of the Fallen. I’ve been checking it out, and I’m really digging the art direction of that game. It’s basically a dark fantasy action-RPG, where one plays as a fabled dark crusader, embarking on an epic quest to overthrow Adyr, the Demon God. And while it might be the total opposite game to APICO, I’m still looking forward to getting my hands dirty with it.

0 Likes
radguy88
Adept II

Recently I've been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint, but I'm getting excited for Cities 2 coming soon!

0 Likes