Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: October - MSI PRO B650M-A WIFI Motherboard

2282805_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_October_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

Spooky season has arrived, and this month's sweepstakes is all treat (no tricks)! You have a chance to win an MSI PRO B650M-A WIFI Motherboard - perfect to help propel you into the AM5 era. Learn more about these motherboards here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your most recent hardware upgrade (or one that's next on your list)! 

Example reply:

"I just upgraded to an AMD Radeon 7900 XT GPU, and it's awesome! / I'm looking forward to upgrading my CPU to an AMD Ryzen 7800X3D by the end of the year!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The October Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, October 2, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, October 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

178 Replies
p4T_ludio
Adept II

triying to upgade to AM5

jeromesm3
Adept I

I just upgraded to a 7800X3d with an MSI X670E Mobo.  What a combo! PC1.JPG

jace2010
Adept II

last upgrade was replacing a old mouse with a wireless mouse, looking for a amd board to build a new system.

tosblackdeath
Adept III

I won the ryzen 7 7800x3d cpu during vlan and building my new pc with that

Feeling lucky?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
zecableguy
Adept II

I'm looking to get a new GPU, My RX580 is great but getting a little long in the tooth.

TR2
Adept III

Recently built a system around a processor( Ryzen 5 1600x)  that I had replaced for a friend. The CPU is not on the list of Win 11 approved but was still a good CPU. I had most of the parts. Fractal Focus G Grey Mid tower, Asrock B350 K4 fatal1ity mobo, 16gb 3200 Gskill mem, 2TB Seagate harddrive, 1Tb Crucial NVME m.2, AMD video card and a 750watt  ares semi-mod PSU . I had to buy a Thermaltake TH240 AIO ( just too much noise with stock cpu fan) , 5 antec  RGB fans to sync all the rgbs, and a Fenvi wifi AX200 card. Turned out real nice.

0 Likes
markl116
Adept II

Last upgrade was Patriot Memory Viper Steel DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3733MHz for a total of 32GB.

MavenMench
Adept I

I recently upgraded from an RTX 3060 to an RX 6900 XT Reference model. I used Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) during the installation process, and I haven't encountered any problems so far.

kaitaloipa
Adept II

My most recent upgrade was from an i7 3770k to an AMD 7600X and it's been a huge difference!

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090
otacon
Adept III

I have been thinking about upgrading my 3600X to a 5900X, but the 7900X looks like it is well worth a motherboard upgrade!

falco
Adept II

I'm considering to get a CPU, which one is still to know.

It all depends on what you already have and how much your budget will allow.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Eddieg129
Adept I

My last upgrade was a Samsung SSD 990 pro. Not an expensive upgrade but still needed. Next is graphics card and motherboard!

dongjj1990
Adept I

I just upgraded to a Samsung 980 Pro NVMe SSD, and the speed is incredible! It has significantly improved my computer's overall performance, and I'm loving it.

linshiwei0
Adept I

I just upgraded to a GeForce RTX 4080 GPU, and the gaming experience has been incredible! The ray tracing and overall performance boost are a game-changer

Gra
Adept I

ryzen5 3800 to ryzen75800x 5ghz...nice at 80oC rx5700 o/c2100ghz 80oC

GamingBot
Adept I

I'm excited to share that my next hardware upgrade is just in time for the Diwali Festival in November 2023. I'm planning to buy the RX 7600 Graphics Card, and I can't wait to experience the improved performance and visuals it will bring to my gaming and creative tasks!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Tell us more about the Diwali Festival.  I can see that it starts on Friday, 10 November 2023.  Can you provide your experiences attending past festivals in India?  

Diwali is the festival of lights in India.Diwali is the festival of lights in India.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".