Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November – Featuring an AMD Gaming Chair

Amber_AMD_0-1667315982596.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

Trick or treating may be over, but the treats don’t stop! Every great rig needs a throne and this month we’re giving away an AMD gaming chair by VERTAGEAR to take your desk setup to the next level. 

Amber_AMD_1-1667315982603.png

Amber_AMD_2-1667315982609.png

Amber_AMD_3-1667315982614.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The October Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_4-1667315982614.png

Amber  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
105 Replies
gabrielpike
Adept II

I bet it would beat my old staples office chair!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Nice chair! I love the color scheme. 😉

Very nice chair.
I don't have a chair.
If I win it will be my first.
Good luck to all.

Justifier
Challenger

>_> out of all of the giveaways so far, this one has my attention the most.

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
darkchewie
Adept II

Gotta have that comfort if you're going to burn the midnight oil in a long gaming session.  Thanks for the giveaway!

RiverMouth
Adept II

Kool i guess

o7 in local
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Nice chair.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm finally back from a 3-week cruise down the Rhine and Danube Rivers, from Amsterdam to Bucharest.  Connectivity was difficult at times but I still managed to log in a few times.  We had daily excursions while in ports across seven or eight countries (I lost count).

View of a church from our Viking river boat.View of a church from our Viking river boat.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
marinesquirel
Adept III

That is a beautiful chair!

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Your back would thank you 😛

dryden
Adept III

Awesome! Sweet-looking AMD gaming chair! Thanks AMD and good luck to everyone! 

am1sf1t
Adept II

Hi! My favorite AMD product right now is the Ryzen 9 5900x. I've been using it for over a year now and I'm happy with the performance I get out of it. I've been playing No Man's Sky more than anything else but I just bought Cyberpunk 2077 on PC so I'm about to sink some time into that for the first time on PC. Can't wait. I also happen to desperately need a new gaming chair as mine recently broke. So I'm hoping for some good luck to offset my recent bad luck. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Team Red few! Playing some for honor and ow2.

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
jimdbrow
Journeyman III

I am playing the COD games. I am not very good but I am getting better and I am having fun playing.

c0mput0r
Adept I

My chair is broken and I could use this sweet chair! lol

chefred58
Adept I

Coolness.. Ruby told me i'd be great to get a chair to match my all AMD system(actually I have a couple) the one I'm kinda attached to(even though it's ancient in computer terms) is an FX-8350, 990FX Motherboard, 4x4GB of AMD Branded Gaming 2133 Memory, and an 480GB AMD Branded SSD with an Radeon RX480 Video Card . Of course I've named her "Ruby" and she'll stay with me forever(heh,Heh). but my main workstation is "another first", first gen Threadripper 1920X with all the fixin's..GO AMD...

rdenmon
Challenger

An arm on my desk chair just broke. this would be nice.

deadbolt
Adept II

This would be a nice replacement to my 16 year old managers chair. Not to mention that it's red just like my old Azza Solerno case with red LCD's. That's right I said LCD's. That's cutting edge baby!

sisconda
Adept I

Good luck to all! Loved the announcement with the new 7900 gpus. Can't wait to see benchmarks.

lak611
Adept II

Hi, my name is Laura and I'm playing Stray.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Is Stray good?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

I like it. It's a relaxing game, and the cat is very realistic and cute. I would say it depends on what kinds of games you like. If you are into immersive relaxing story games, then you might like it.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Sounds good. I might have to give it a try. I like all sorts of games, but it would be nice to have another game to just chill and play.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
FederaluL
Adept III

"Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada" -> Not fair for the rest of us from other places. mhm

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502

Yea I just noticed that too ... I also find it kinda sad that that's the case with such a global player as AMD. 

Cynatowave
Journeyman III

I'm currently looking to upgrade from my good old Ryzen 5 1600 to a Ryzen 7 5800X3D.

Good Luck to everyone!

venaur
Elite

Oh wow! An AMD gaming chair? Yes please! This would be amazing 🙂 

that chair looks asome

smiller
Adept I

This chair would look SWEET in my game room! 

LFaWolf
Adept II

This is such a cool-looking chair. I am in!

Ekelekuele
Adept II

Chairiest chair of them all. Hope it will beat the series 4000 competitor chairs, just like other lines of products, if ya know what I mean... 😏😏😏

dnehiba3
Adept II

I’m sure my wife will love how it matches our decor - don’t care, send me that chair!

bsp2020
Challenger

Another month, another chance to win!

tosblackdeath
Adept II

I always need something AMD

xlenduroman
Adept II

The chair looks bad a**! Frag and watch Survivor in that awesome chair. 

KabouterPlop1
Challenger

Just release 22.11.1 with release notes listing all the known issues related to MPO with recomendation to disable MPO as bandaid while you fix it, i don't need another chair, good luck everyone else tho.

ocel0t
Adept I

hi

gotgrant
Adept III

This is a cool Chair would love to have a new chair

thofp
Adept I

My current chair is a bit worn. 🥴

Ryzen 5 5600 X / MSI MECH2x RX 6750 XT / MSI B550 Gaming Plus / 32 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz
Snowstreaker
Adept I

That is a good looking chair.