Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
Zebii
Journeyman III

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has been awesome graphically, and Halo Infinite has really been making a comeback! Excited for firefight in the mid season update.

z010q3w
Journeyman III

"星空是我的一个最值得期待的游戏的一年,我喜欢它! /Limbo3令人难以置信!"

Slow_Jams
Adept I

F1 2023 is what I'm playing now.

Gra
Adept I

Cs go is my favorite game at 1440p ,,radion x5700 with xt bios oc 2050ghx 5700x at 5.05 ghz 4k no problem but gets a bit hot. looking forward to starfield at 4k with the new graphics card that i would like to own..happy gaming all.would go wih my 5 build as im on 4

G1
Adept I

hi

TheeBHobbit
Adept I

Looking forward to Mafia 4 (Pls pls pls). Can never get enough of them

Addicted2Gaming
Journeyman III

Alan Wake 2 is the game that I'm looking forward to play. It has thriller vibe, horror, action and a mystery to solve. That only thing that I'm missing is to upgrade to a powerful GPU so that I can enjoy playing this game at it's most amazing graphics, highest fps setting and I would love to stream while playing this game! ❤️ Happy Gaming everyone! 

EMoney129
Adept III

I have managed to play a lot of stuff over the past couple weeks thanks to the holiday and Black Friday sales. PC Building Simulator 2 with the new AMD update, Dave the Diver, Robocop: Rogue City, Alan Wake II, Starfield, Cites Skylines II, Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty and Poly Bridge 3 all for a little bit after a scoring some stuff off the wishlists.

Gra
Adept I

amd is the best value for me since 2005 ati joining amd is a match made in heaven so tuneable..my am4 rig is overclocked so much its pointless moving am5 just now looking forward to gigabyte rx7800 non xt to overclock more than 7600 cant wait for the card to come out as cannot afford the xt prices now..please make my day and let me play starfield with 7900xt and over clock card to max setting.. gigabyte has 3 fans which help cooling compaired to two fans on other cards?do you think the air flow is better? please comment if you think any improvement's the 3 fans do...cs go is my fun game to play..first game was tactical ops using unreal engine mk1..so good to see games looking as relistic as a real camara not much differance now..and getting better with new drivers updating for new games to come out..100% amd i am and always will be big shout out to all who game on computers than consoles

mikagee
Adept II

I have been playing through some older Star Wars games such as Empire at War and Battlefront (OG)!

najiro
Adept I

Genshin Impact, playing it with my sister and cousins. They would all be spending the holidays at my place, I'm planning to build a second gaming PC at home for them to use. It would be their first time to game in a proper gaming PC since they are all laptop users.

Recently played through Oxenfree on ps5. It's a fun 2d story game based on puzzle solving, but most of the puzzles are dialogue and story based.

Sunnyeti
Adept I

Starfield was fine, Jedi survivor is great. 

Wish me luck.

beeamo
Adept I

I just tried Satisfactory last week. It's a great time sink.

tredeuce
Adept III

I know I say the same thing, but it is still Elder Scrolls Online.

FieryFate
Adept I

I've really been enjoying playing modded Skyrim again recently along with of course my Pokemon GO addiction! I'm also looking forward to playing Tears of the Kingdom here in a few weeks!!

HandsomeBanana22
Journeyman III

Loved Remnant 2 but honestly always go back to warframe.

tmobilehomeinternet
Journeyman III

I'm excited about the November sweeps! Recently enjoyed Starfield, and looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3

Home Internet
soullodolo
Adept III

I've yet to play BG3 but the reviews are great and I'm looking forward to finally play it soon

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
JaxFor
Journeyman III

I haven’t been able to play any games yet, as I am in the process of building my first pc. Besides that I’m looking forward to the increase of the amount of games to play, and the ability to add mods to games.

hawkmanw
Adept III

I am obsessed with Starfield! I suffered from nausea when I first played it but Bethesda fixed what was causing me to have that with an update and now I’m hunting for that perfect spot for my main outpost.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI B550 Tomahawk, XFX RX6950XT WB edition, 64G 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
kalykagnes
Adept I

Gl all

maybe me

Path of Exile

Cyberpunk 2077

Starfield 

MK_Trey
Adept I

Farming Sim 22 and Call of the wild are the most enjoyable for me recently. Super relaxing but adding roleplay with some buddies makes for endless laughter. 

GL yall!!

engininja
Adept I

Dyson Sphere Program is a great factory-builder (Factorio-like?). I'm also looking forward to playing Cities Skylines II.

spinalfailed
Challenger

So it's a few hours before close of giveaway AND it's my birthday so here I am! 🤷🏼‍:male_sign: I really am enjoying Cyberpunk and Jedi Survivor!

One game im looking forward to playing could be starbound or ksp2 since i love chaos and space 
what i can currently play is the powder toy XD