Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
MarshallRawR
Journeyman III

So far I'm playing The Last of Us PART 1, some Hogwarts Legacy and Battlefield 2042 for my multiplayer needs. Having fun 👍

Honestly, Ive been playing alot of Fortnite with Friends, and playing Starfield. Been adding mods to Starfield to make some really nifty starships.

nesha00
Adept II

im playing Crysis 3 now and i love that game .... 

WC2F
Adept I

Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it!  But would love it more if I win a new gpu 

Miguel Orama
Beefcake
Journeyman III

Im currently playing on a 6700xt that I bought with my stimmy check, during the scalper pandemic, I paid 1,200.00 I got robbed. I need a 7900xt to play PUBG

The5thLAment
Adept I

Halo infinite has been so much fun,  because I enjoy making new maps in forge mode, and I'm looking forward to Call of duty modern warfare 3 new warzone map.

yellowegg000
Adept I

dota 2

Cencerd
Adept I

I am really enjoying Starfield. The story and shipbuilding is just so awesome. 

BigMav
Adept I

Im playing Dead space remake right it's pretty good and i can't wait to try Lies of P

Robocop : Rogue City is the big surprise of the year. For many players, the Batman Arkham Series and Spiderman are the best ips adapted in video game, but now you can add Robocop to the list.

I was really surprised and thrilled by all the details and attention the developers put into the game to make it breathe, smell, swear and bleed like the movies.

Definitely my GOTY.

elenta
Journeyman III

Yesterday I played Persona 5 and Coffe Talk with Radeon 530 GPU

nebel
Adept I

A week ago, I finished up with Phantom Liberty. And now, for the third time, I'm diving back into Baldur's Gate 3. Wonderful games. After BG3, perhaps it's time to immerse myself in the world of The Witcher again. 😉

hibson
Adept I

I'm looking forward to The Division Resurgence on mobile, it's like The Division 1.5! For PC, definitely looking forward to Star Wars Outlaws

FunkZ
Forerunner

Been filling time with Counter Strike 2, was not impacted by the Anti-Lag+ bug thankfully!

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Zungu
Adept I

New World. For some reason, i keep coming back to it

xenoaroe
Adept I

Baldur's gate 3!

LexDK
Adept I

Half life alyx is an amazing vr game and theres some nice mods like bioshok like thats also nice 🙂

TocaWasTaken
Adept I

im having alot of fun playing Ark Survival Ascended graphics are amazing in it even on low and the QOL changes are great. 

Bsven
Journeyman III

Well, I’ve been enjoying MW3 quite a little, zombies mode specifically. I would like to finish my PC Build with a powerful GPU like this.

SJMR
GLACIALHELL
Adept I

I enjoy warzone, soon I'll get MW3 and try the new zombie mode too

Zelmae
Journeyman III

I am looking forward to playing Starfield and Baldur's Gate 3 in full 4k Glory and watching the story unfold in the best settings 

ZealotN7
Journeyman III

I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 again, I played it when it first came out, many things have changed and I want to give it a second chance.

Baldur's gate 3 I enjoyed the story and characters.

Cyneward
Adept I

The last game I played was The Finals and I LOVED  IT SO MUCH! 

GrahamV221
Journeyman III

Elden Ring was the last game I sunk a ton of time into and enjoyed every moment of. Patiently waiting for the DLC...

carloching0203
Journeyman III

One of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it!  MU online and Valorant 

Rafid991
Journeyman III

Can't play alan wake 2.

Cz i'm a Rx590 user 😭

anutrix
Journeyman III

Portal series is one of the best games I replayed.

Zarious1125
Adept II

The last game I thoroughly enjoyed was Tiny Tina's Wonderland from the Borderland franchise. The narrative and story were great, the gameplay was constantly action-packed, and the added bonus was the random AFK moments when my friend fell asleep mid-game. I still remember using my legendary frying pan melee weapon constantly bonking my friend as a way to wake him up by using the sound effects. It only took us a few dozen game night sessions and a few snooze breaks to finish the game 😂

strider_iv
Adept I

The last game that I thoroughly enjoyed was Jedi Survivor. Fantastic game that improved on the first game in every way. Particularly with regards to combat which I really enjoyed at the harder difficulties. The story was great and left me quite sad and eager for the sequel.

velko-live
Journeyman III

My last game that i play and probably will finish till tomorrow ends is GTA V story and i play it for a second time and still enjoy very much 🙂

Marinela
Adept I

Tales of Symphonia, I could (and I did) replay that game 3 more times, truly an ageless classic and a blessing it got into the west.

richdmz
Adept I

Still been enjoying Starfield!

jeffssig
Adept II

I am looking forward to Dead Space  Thank you

I tired of loosing every hardware, pc giveaways since 2 years. At this point, I need a simple win.🤒

I wanna play Dead Space remake that I won in a giveaway a year ago. My apu can't handle it. 🤒

HanSolo
Adept I

Hello.

Recently played game was Cities 2. Fun and entertaining game. Building placing a big buggy. Overall nice game to spend a time ,

PapaJohnald
Adept I

Last game I played that I really enjoyed was Monster Hunter Rise/Sunbreak. Big fan of that series and the movement in this one felt refreshing and fun. It's not that new of a game but I did get it recently severely discounted and has been a blast.

pixelghost
Adept I

Armored Core IV is probably the game I've that genuinely been the most excited for and from the moment it released I've had the most fun with in a while... Even 100% completed the game and still play for fun.

TR2
Adept III

Well not a gamer but I have been looking at some of the games. I would like to try one with the Oculus just to see how immersive it is.