Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies

You mean Purrfection?  Yes, I built that inside a cat carrier back in May of 2019.  I do cat rescue in retirement.  It has good ventilation, I might add. 

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Zigarock
Adept I

I know it’s been getting negative reviews but I’ve been playing starfield and having a blast. Chasing side quest after side quest. 

kaitaloipa
Adept II

Baldur's Gate 3 is one of those once in 20 years type games honestly. I was there since the Beta and they really made this to stand the test of time like the original games did.

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090

I’m looking forward to diving deeper in Black Desert Online. The story is great and there is a million and one things to do so I never feel like it’s lacking content.

LtHead
Adept I

Alan Wake 2 really knocked my socks off, very scary game though!

SocialSophia
Adept II

All of the latest AAA titles are gonna run buttery smooth on this premium GPU, would love to win it! 

German_AC
Adept II

Call of Duty is still the game that I enjoy most.

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
iambox
Adept II

I've been waiting so long for ARK ASA, been playing it and so far it is as expected.. tons of bugs in wildcard fashion, but I love dinos so it's whatever, Hopefully ARK 2 will be way better.

Soulfoundry
Adept I

I thoroughly enjoyed playing the Dead Space remake. Great visuals and atmosphere on an already great game.

Rimeforged
Adept I

Just this week Rockstar announced that a trailer was going to be dropped and hopefully its GTA 6. So I look forward to GTA 6 because GTA 5 was one of my favorite childhood games.

Minsup54
Adept II

I am looking forward to The Finals to be released. I was also looking forward to XDefiant and it's a shame there were so many delays and setbacks.

freakjap
Adept II

This would be perfect for helping me stomp Lies of P and Starfield!

tbreeden
Adept I

Diablo IV and Starfield are the latest games that I really enjoyed playing.

When I can afford it, the one I am looking forward to next is Baldurs Gate 3.

Dene
Adept I

I assume we are not talking about playing MMOs, so the last game I played was the Neverwinter Nights series and I really want to play Baldur's Gate III.
🤗

I log in and the server goes crazy, I sock more fools than Patrick Swayze.

I have always enjoyed myself some MechWarrior Online but have also recently discoverd Enlisted and been getting hooked!

toxicengel
Adept II

Currently playing Elding Ring. Looking forward to it's expansion.

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).
charles4691
Challenger

Alan Wake 2 is what I am looking forward to playing next.

Bockeworst
Adept I

Starfield was pretty fun to play. Unfortunately my GPU is having issues and it ruined my gaming experience 😞

Rubeerology
Adept II

The last game I played was Dota 2 earlier today - it brings back lots of great memories and tragic losses haha - but the past 10 years were great for MOBAs! 

I played through all of the major faction story lines of Starfield, and came away with a rewarding experience. Yes there are still bugs in the game, and yes they took their sweet time going about fixing them. But overall it was a great diversion from my standard fare of games.

raakaar
Adept I

Although buggy, laden with loading screens, and running on a dated engine, I really enjoyed Starfield.

Gra
Adept I

any fast paced shooting game..as im an old hand would love to play starfield with the new 

RX7900XT dream card..but cs go is a challange doom eternal on 4k..and playable on my 3 years old rx5700xt

Lordtrey
Adept I

I pretty much just play ffxi but I did download starfield and may even start it soon. 

Cowboi
Journeyman III

I’m on my third play through of Baldur’s Gate III now and still finding new things to do, it’s an amazing game with so many storylines.  I’m also enjoying Diablo IV since the season 2 patch, it’s what the game should have been on launch.  Finally I’m looking forward to the next expansion for WoW, hopefully it lives up to expectations and brings in all the features mentioned at Blizcon. 

rockym20
Adept II

I'm realliy looking forward to playing Baldur's Gate 3

I've just finished Far Cry 4 and it's been a blast. Kind of crazy playing a game from 2014 in 2023 at 4K with all the crazy god rays and PCSS shadows and Fur rendering and everything at 60fps! Now working through the Valley of the Yetis DLC.

jaandoh
Challenger

I'm looking forward to trying that avatar game!

In the mean time I'm replaying my faves

• Borderlands
  • Farcry 
  • Crackdown 
  • Dayz

I'm also getting LOTS of ideas for new games to try from reading this thread!

Dhirrac
Adept I

Just got Farthest Frontier! A little bit slow, but I'm enjoying it. So relaxing to play. Can't wait for the next update.

Fliotarasso
Adept I

I'm currently playing Apex Legends , I am loving this new Post Malone event, also loving the new Legend Conduit which is surprisingly helpful in team fights. Really hope I win this GPU as its my crown birthday on the 23 November (I'm turning 23!). Stay blessed!

UArend
Ionmaster987
Adept II

Last game i really enjoyed was Inscryption! First time playing a horror game, and it was awesome; especially since i played it while streaming to a friend. The ending was awesome!

Played Red Dead Redemption 2 RP on a RedM server love the game play had great interactions with other players its very enjoyable to do RP . I also played Assetto Corsa love that sim as its very challenging and its as close as I one can get to racing in a real race car , what I love most is seeing how fast I can go before reaching the corners . 

smithdw2026
Adept II

I don't play any games anymore since I don't have hand/eye coordination to be able to. My son is playing Baldur's Gate 3 and loves the game. I'd give him this card and take the one he has right now to upgrade my computer iffy I win 

sorry to hear your sad news that is stopping you enjoying your game time..may you find software that helps you play the way you used to..god bless... gamers forever..with help from your gamers {pc} friends

Vynski
Exemplar

As I scroll through these posts and look at the games it appears to me that playing them would send my blood pressure through the roof.  So common sense tells me, no way! 😂 

I'm just an old fart that wants to relax when I get on the computer.  I might play Kane's Wrath once a week, depends on how I feel.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

I'm an old fart too 😂

But I've got to have a way to pass the time lol

I like slow games too like stationeers, it's more a thinking game than quick fire action... 

You might like something like HOWMEWORLD.  An epic, true 3D space exploration and challenge.  It does require a considerable amount of time and somewhat slow paced, until you encounter other hostile alien forces.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
radguy88
Adept II

Just got into iRacing and it is quite enjoyable! Requires lots of patience but it's rewarding

Terryfic1
Adept I

Super Mario World. I need a good GPU to play PC games.

jrronimo
Adept II

I recently played through The Messenger and loved it. I wanted to get a little bit of background for Sea of Stars and just kept going! It's great!

Halo infinite season 5 is super fun right now especially the new playlist they just added with the remakes of halo 3 maps, oh and it used to run at 80-90 fps on my old Nvidia GPU and run out of vram but now it runs at a locked 144fps on my 6950xt on ultra graphics