Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
DtDrag
Adept II

The last one that I thoroughly enjoyed was Subnautica. It really pulled me in, I had a blast, and didn't stop until, well, I don't want to spoil anything. 😉

JCTango
Adept II

The last game I thoroughly enjoyed was The Last of Us; I'm looking forward to playing The Quarry!

Neon900
Journeyman III

I had fun with cyberpunk 2077! Really enjoy that Game! I think it’s one of the most emotional story line. Some parts made me cry. Some parts made me laugh and smile.  It felt diffrent then Most games. Some parts so emotional I want up to cry in my room! Some parts so funny I laughed so hard! It has a special plane in my heart no other game could top!

xsoulsin
Adept II

Recently got a 5700x, from a 3600x and it's been great so far. This would pair great with it. I can now enjoy Starfield with updated CPU.

Ateal
Adept I

Cyberpunk 2077, Stalker Anomaly/Gamma, Starfield, and Baldurs Gate 3 are my obsessions 

8rand0
Adept II

Been playing Ark Survival Ascended. Had to switch everything to medium and low graphics so the GPU could keep up. Would love to get 7900xt so I can crack everything up to epic! 

ThreeDee
Paragon

Years ago I used to play a lot of Counter Strike Source ... 

I was seeing on here that some where having issues with CS2 so I installed it to see if I could replicate any of the issues that were being brought up .. I couldn't, but now I've kind of gotten sucked back into playing Counter Strike again

ThreeDee PC specs
stereo55
Adept II

Been playing alot of FarCry 6, with a buddy in co-op ..... man its a long game . 

I run the game maxed out on 3 Ultrawides with EyeInfinity and man is it fun and gorgeous !

TheMuffinMan
Adept I

Ran through starfield and now I am playing Baldur's gate 3 but I am really looking forward to Warhammer 40K Spacemarines 2 coming out hopefully later this year! I didn't get the motherboard last month for the 7800x3d I have but that's cheap compared to this GPU upgrade! If I do get this I will bite the bullet and finish building my new PC

redeemer_xyz
Adept II

Facepunch's Rust has been doing monthly updates which is keep the game fun for me.

markl116
Adept II

Solasta: Crown of the Magister Palace of Ice is a very good D&D 5e game.

Lonkku
Adept I

I really enjoyed playing Cyberpunk 2077

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Haven't really been playing anything but real life bow hunting lol (no luck yet) but was hoping someone buys me a new game on my birthday but i'll be too busy hunting to play it lol but starfield is still on that list of new games i want to play forsure.

I am looking forward to playing Starfield and Flight Simulator!

jeromesm3
Adept I

I've been enjoying playing BF2042 MP lately!  The new update refreshed the gameplay and the limited time special event with synthetics is fun!  The AMD 7800X3D with RTX 3080 is a pretty good match up!  Looking to upgrade to a 4090 if I can find one in my area.

slowdive
Adept II

I always look forward to Rusty Lake games. Cube Escape is their most famous, but all of them are fun, weird, puzzle games.

PandorianGrey
Adept II

Baldur's Gate 3 was not the most anticipated game for me, I had seen some of the 1st act years prior and it was OK for a modern CRPG. With the full experience however, it grabs onto you by act 2 and never let's go. It is such a perfect package the stars must have aligned. The world was truly immersive, and the art was incredible for the top-down aspect of it. Usually in a game you get a graphics but not gameplay and here you had both being perfect, you could min/max to your hearts content, pull of crazy strategic maneuvers by utilizing the environment to your advantage. Couple this with a compelling quest and storyline, great voice acting and characters, it's a recipe for success that we rarely see anymore or at least done with the love and care that Larian Studios put into this. The moments that make you go **bleep** that you might mouth in synch with your on-screen party is just the cherry on top.  I have no doubt it will be GOTY and sweep the various categories.

Looking forward, I'm not sure what else there is this year. Believe it or not I think Robocop is A'OK. It's very nostalgic and the little touches like the car scraping the parking garage shows that this game also had some heart in it to be true to the lore of the movie. It did not hurt that the original actors from the movie did the voicing. It may not be the best game aside from BG3 but it's definitely a nostalgic love letter of sorts to fans of Robocop and Nacon deserves a win at least for this one after the Gollum debacle.

Wow, that is a wall of text, I think I crit myself for 1000 and I'm not sure what that all come from.  Thank you, AMD, for doing these awesome giveaways for the community.

I hope everyone is safe, happy and enjoying their PCs and gaming as we enter this holiday season. Good luck to all!

I like the passionate writing! I don't mind walls of text if it's written nicely and in an entertaining way. 😁👍

Are you interested in or write any game reviews regularly? You might be good at it.

0 Likes
CallMeKap
Adept II

I recently had fun playing Thronefall, a cool little base-building/tower defense-ish strategy game.

It's still early access, but I'm hoping they keep expanding the content. 😎

Eudicots
Adept III

Slay the Princess has been the greatest game I have played this year. It is easily my GOTY. I waited over a year for this game to come out and it exceeded all of my expectations. 

Far Cry 6 was a great time 

G
bsp2020
Challenger

More chances to win! Want this graphics card so that I can play Starfield !

gabrielpike
Adept II

I have been playing Starfield and Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty nonstop since they came out. A new GPU would sure be cool though!

AP_Stryker
Adept I

Call of Duty Warzone II.

Prince117
Adept II

Still playing starfield and having a blast with it.

Prince Ragland
Eddieg129
Adept I

Lates games have been the warhammer vermintide2 and darktide. I never got into them until this past week and I gotta say they are pretty fun. I’ve been playing on my ASUS ROG Ally at work, when I have downtime that is… don’t tell my boss. 

Vynski
Exemplar

Command & Conquer 3; Kane's Wrath is old, like me.  However, it has always been my opinion that all FPS games have the same set of subroutines in their programming, just the scenery changes and the weapons used.

Enjoy and HAVE FUN!  I like more relaxing games like the various Solitaire games and other card games like Hearts and Cribbage.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
FIDAIN
Adept I

For me best game of all times is STALKER and I enjoy every moment of it!

zenno
Adept I

Probably zomboids since it's survival with a team. My friends had a good time but it's been a while since I've played anything to be honest. PC upgrades aren't priority and games are beyond specs I have so gaming time is rough. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

drewster
Adept II

Looking forward to Frostpunk 2. Frostpunk 1 was great.  Also thinking about BG3 or Alan Wake 2.  Great Card btw.

am1sf1t
Adept II

My most anticipated game right now that I'm looking forward to play is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl. That can't come out soon enough. And I always enjoy playing No Man's Sky. Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone has a very good Christmas & New Year and that things only get better for us all.

Arkantis
Adept I

Everquest, project Quarm. Its been scratching that itch i've had and brings me back to 1999.

drpluto
Adept III

I'm still playing fortnite

redneckpoet
Adept II

I've really been enjoying Starfield. Previously, I was just playing Destiny 2 and since starting Starfield- I haven't been back to Destiny. Maybe one day, but Starfield just has so much content to work through and doesn't feel as repetitive as Destiny 2. 

ShamefulTunic
Adept II

Still working my way through and loving Sea of Stars!

GLKKeith
Adept I

I'm looking forward to being able to try out Baldur's Gate 3 the most! But I have really been enjoying playing Vampire Survivors - as well as some EverQuest with my brothers.

I guess the last I thoroughly enjoyed would be the last game I bought at full price: Starbase.  I enjoyed it because it was a chillaxing gathering/building explore and map space game, just wish popularity didn't die off with my gaming group.

rdenmon
Challenger

Super 56 is a super fun game i play. Oh I hope i win this!

noodlesnomm
Adept I

The new fortnite season is amazing!