Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
Axxemann
Forerunner

I'm still rocking out to War Thunder and Halo Infinte. Funny thing is, I'll be celebrating my 13th year playing War Thunder. The game has been live for 11 of those 13 years, and they're celebrating their 11th anniversary this month. Yeah, I was in the Beta test for two years before it went live.

Performance over Pretty.
GamingBot
Adept I

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition was an absolute masterpiece, and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it! Now, I've dived into the world of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty with Third Person Mod, and it's shaping up to be another fantastic adventure.

Been back into playing lots of No Man's Sky recently, specifically in VR. It's probably one of the most expensive VR games or there, and plays surprisingly well even on my rig.

Dimitron
Adept I

Trying out Gotham Knights and Back 4 Blood from the Humble WB Bundle.
So far, those games aren't bad, but when compared to Arkham Knight and Left 4 Dead, I see why they were quite disappointing on their release.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 // ASUS TUF X570-PLUS // 16GB 3200MHz CL16 // EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
PythonCoderPro
Challenger

Been enjoying playing War thunder after the latest update release!

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home

Starfield has been fun along with  Star Wars and CS2 but now the new DLC for COD is starting to trickle out starting today with the campaign so I am looking forward to that.

Subsilent00
Adept III

I really enjoyed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and I 100% completed it. I have Star Wars Jedi: Survivor in my library, which I'm looking froward to playing. After a productive day, sometimes I'll play The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, which I want to finish before I play Survivor. Nice giveaway, AMD and Red Team! Enjoy November, Everyone!  

Great game! 👍

fean98
Adept III

Give me something to cook a turkey on, please!

instant_win
Adept III

pls delete, outside of us/ca

darkchewie
Adept II

After thousands of hours on original ARK, I didn't feel too motivated to get the new remastered one, but I think I'm gonna try out PixArk instead for some dino shenanigans. Happy November everybody.

Mption
Adept II

Starfield was my anticipated game, After playing it, it was good, but not as good as the hype sold it.

walking_corpse
Challenger

Baldur's Gate 3 was my most anticipated, but it's been surpassed by the awesomeness of Alan Wake 2

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Ark Survival Ascended great game, really beautiful this GPU would really help meebjoy it to its fullest. Playing on lowest possible setting ATM 🤪

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

have you had a bug where ur fps just drop for no reason. i normally have around 40 on all low then just drop all of my fps down to 15 just standing in my base. also we need that amd fsr on ark

yakyak
Adept II

I've been enjoying getting back into the latest season of Diablo IV. Good luck everyone!

Ekelekuele
Adept II

Let's get down to it guguys

lowteck
Miniboss

RUST   built server and playing with my sons and their friends...

Took Oil Rig last night

ezgif.com-resize (5).gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
ChrisHazard
Adept I

Played a ton of Starfield now I am currently playing Battlestar Galactica Deadlock!

jdm
Adept II

I'm still enjoying my revisiting 'Neir: Automata'.  

It's been years since I payed it the first time and I've never actually stayed with it long enough to get to any of the possible endings.

I'm having a blast reliving some of the journey, but I'm astonished at how much I've forgotten.  Or, perhaps, had not encountered before.

i am actually playing Witcher 3 again. 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
warpfact0r10
Paragon

Just took a stab at Diablo 4 during the free weekend and in typical Blizzard fashion, they have a winner on their hands. Looking forward to when they start up the season content.

falco
Adept II

I'm looking forward to Lords of the Fallen, it seems an interesting souls game to play.

bcmurray
Adept II

I played through Limbo last week and have been playing Hollow Knight as well.

Key-J
Paragon

I won't even lie this would be 100% dedicated to making Ark Survival Ascended look beautiful! 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
azulyri
Adept III

Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible, and should be game of the year! Too many different endings and scenarios!

user00
Adept II

Despite all the naysayers - I am really enjoying Starfield!

BigTacious
Adept III

The Finals has got to be my favorite multiplayer game to hit the market recently. Great movement, mechanics and gunplay.

5900X | Sapphire Nitro 7900XTX | 64gb RAM 3600mhz CL16 | x570 TUF WiFi
Triplexbee
Adept I

Hi, have just finished the Dead Space remake and thoroughly enjoyed the heaps of nostalgia and also bricking myself regularly it provided.  

dnehiba3
Adept II

Sorry everybody but this one is mine. I’m due.

TheKaosJunky
Adept I

I have been playing Starfield, it is so good.  Thanks AMD for partnering for it!

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

The Invincible, an adventure game that was just released I think people should check out The Invincible on Steam (steampowered.com) 

Lexcyn
Adept I

Been playing Cyberpunk and Starfield!

TBH
Adept I

Cyberpunk, after the new updates it is awesome!

SubtleIQ
Adept III

Definitely would  be  an upgrade  from my  aging GTX 1080, and would  make  my Gaming Pc  all Team Red.

Good  Luck  Everyone.

Michael Alan Horton
lgl-gaming
Adept I

Still wrapping up Baldur's Gate 3 but am looking forward to running through Lies of P!

Machete6000
Adept I

Still playing through Starfield, and enjoying every moment of it!!!

tazlien
Adept I

Jedi Survivor!  Game is a beast!  Currently playing The Front and think its ok.  To many upcoming games have me excited!

apstwitch
Adept III

Been waiting a while for game better than BF4  😉 

I have played MechWarrior online for over 6 years so I obviously enjoy that. Also enjoy MW2 Hardcore game mode. Recently discovered Enlisted and enjoying the heck out of that. Looking forward to MW3 releasing.