Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: May – Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor

025131_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_May_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Recently we've been making it rain with graphics, well this month we're switching it up and bringing you the opportunity to win an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor. This processor has 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, while also delivering ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance.

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The May Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, May 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 5/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
132 Replies
lakar1
Adept I

Just upgraded to a 6600xt and my CPU is a 3700x on a tuf x570 mobo

Lancer91gsr
Journeyman III

Open this to other countries not just US and Canada. Us Aussies are always left out 

Cashy78
Journeyman III

I'm looking to upgrade my Ryzen 5 5600x, this would be the bomb. Good luck to everyone😁 

As I live in Australia, I'm out of the running.

CaffinatedWolf
Journeyman III

My kids would love a new processor, AND it'd keep em off my machine! Win win!

devinedragoon
Adept III

Count me in, this would be a great upgrade from my 2700X

iafbt
Adept I

my r7 1700 is getting a little long in the tooth hint hint

3950x, 6800xt. sempron fi
POB654
Journeyman III

Well I'm happy with the 5800x but idk if this would be better it is more cores afterall 🙂

eebiii
Miniboss

This CPU should motivate the winner to build something nice around it

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I’ve been cruising in France for several weeks now, but I’ll come home if I win a prize!

River cruising on the Rhône River.River cruising on the Rhône River.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Nice!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

We are home now after a full month of cruising in France.  Where's my prize?

The French version of my 'Talk to the Hand' computer build.The French version of my 'Talk to the Hand' computer build.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
KidneyThief
Adept II

I've looking for a replacement for my 3700X. This would do the trick

i'm using a 2700x, i'd take the 3700x off your hand if you win 🙂

Ekelekuele
Adept II

Lets get this one me boys!

cyp_
Journeyman III

Hi ! I'm a developer and would love to have a faster processor to  make better projects ! 

SuperPet007
Adept II

This is such a productivity beast. 

IceBeaRX
Adept I

I have friends at AMD that I never met! Lol

IceBeaRX
Adept I

If your computer had a Mother, who would it be? 🤔

I guess that would be me. But I'm a guy. Is that weird? 

Fragdad
Adept I

Hi everyone! I can't enter:( . Just wanted to say hi!

eks0153
Adept I

Would love to use this to build a folding@home rig / cat heater.

I have a 5600X, so I won't use it, but my gf wants a new PC (she has an old Macbook), so maybe I can use it to build her a PC. She's a 3D animator, so all those cores would be useful for things like Maya.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
Belch
Adept I

My pc is almost 10 years old. I need some of these parts to rebuild it to something useful.

Phoenix152
Adept I

I would love to win this !!!!

FIDAIN
Adept I

Good luck!

lgndk11r
Adept I

Enjoying the Ryzen 7 5800H in my laptop, rock solid performer.

Duron999Mhz
Adept II

Looking to help a friend out, who has an older Ryzen that needs a boost for 1440p gaming. 

walking_corpse
Challenger

This is gonna be a sweet upgrade for whoever wins

MrFunt
Adept I

I haven't upgraded my CPU in four years so this would be amazing to win!

EMoney129
Adept III

Good luck everybody. Thanks for the opportunity AMD 👍

0 Likes
randyjy
Adept II

This would give me a reason to upgrade my motherboard!

gabrielpike
Adept II

This would sure beat my old R5 1600AF

Karoky
Adept I

I have always used AMD video cards, for cost and durability I have not seen the need to invest more in another brand, AMD processors only when the Athlon came out, I have not had the opportunity to test the Ryzen.

By the way, does this contest apply to Colombia?

chadplusminus
Adept II

Playing tears of the kingdom currently. 

Pygowsky
Adept II

Just upgraded my Ryzen 9 3900X to a Ryzen 9 5950X and this is an amazing line of processors!

PythonCoderPro
Challenger

I would love to win this!

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
Awol
Challenger

Could do with this to stop my daughter using my rig. In the UK though so out of the running. Good Luck All

IMG_20230513_111239.jpg

Ryzen 9 5900 X | Aorus Elite X570 | 64GB Quad channel 3600 MHZ | EK 360 AIO | Sapphire Nitro + RX6900 XT SE

Corsair RM1000X | Lian Li 011D | 9 * Lian Li Uni SL120

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Very nice.  How much RAM are you running with the four sticks?  I'm guessing 64 GB.

Awol
Challenger

64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro but as i've gone off the RGB im waiting on a delivery of 64GB Quad channel Kingston Fury Renegade Black 3600MHZ.

Once this has been received it will be stripped down again, need to amend some cable management and then install an internal sensor panel for aida64 stat monitoring, have the waveshare 11.9inch panel currently on the desk and will change orientation from landscape to portrait

Link shows an lcd format AMD panel i created using gif images.

https://youtu.be/v-sz2LPmEcM 

https://youtu.be/v-sz2LPmEcM

NateSherriff
Adept I

That's an awesome chip!  I'm rocking the Ryzen 7 5800x currently and it has been taking good care of me

Pepe1
Adept II

Necesito cambiar de CPU