Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: May – Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor

025131_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_May_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Recently we've been making it rain with graphics, well this month we're switching it up and bringing you the opportunity to win an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor. This processor has 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, while also delivering ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance.

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The May Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, May 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 5/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
132 Replies
derekss45
Adept I

First to reply! 

On a more serious note my processor is 5 years old and it's an intel! So it needs to go!

ThreeDee
Paragon

I'd love to replace my 3900x in my TrueNAS Core server with this LEGEND!!!

ThreeDee PC specs
Brolaire
Adept I

I mean, who couldn't use a beast of a processor amirite?

It's like Solaire but I'm a Bro
CimaDrewski
Adept II

Let's goooo! 

azulyri
Adept III

New month new chance! Lets go!

UncaringPhoenix
Journeyman III

I know I'm a new member but I'll definitely get my ranking up ASAP! I'm going to be building my first PC! I'd love to be able to save money where I can and maybe buy a 7900 xtx to go big!

Subsilent00
Adept III

I wouldn't mind playing Jedi Survivor right now, but I'll just wait till it comes out on gamepass. I do have the new Zelda game ordered, so I'll play that some evenings after a good productive day. Nice giveaway! Thanks for the chance, AMD and Red Team! Good luck everyone and enjoy May and all its flowers to smell!

neon
Miniboss

Hi, it seems like I will soon begin to plan for a new build sometime this summer. Yay! 

Moist
Adept III

Currently Playing Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Not really having the issues I keep hearing about my frame rate is average of 90 to 100 in 4k. There are a few issues but nothing I haven't really experienced in most modern releases day 1 maybe I'm just becoming accustomed to this lol. Anyway the game is great so far and I'm looking forward to spending my days off exploring it and enjoying the story.

jamesc359
Forerunner

Oh so shiny!

Eudicots
Adept III

Hello. I am currently playing Crab Champions and Raft with my friends and family. 

Key-J
Paragon

I'd love it so I can finally get away from this Blue Chip in my system....

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
petosiris
Miniboss

Just here to say good luck to you lucky guys who live in the US or Canada!  👍
I'm not envious this month because I've just recently bought a Ryzen 9 5900X but I reserve the right to be envious next month instead. 😁

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
syaoran
Adept I

That would be an awesome upgrade for my older Ryzen 1700 system that the girlfriend uses.

Rzyen 9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 420, MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk, 64GB (4X16GB) Crucial Ballistix PC4-3600, XFX Radeon 6900XT Black Edition, 512GB, Sabrent NVMe Gen 4, 2TB Sabrent NVMe Gen 4, 6TB Seagate 7200RPM, 2X 4TB Seagate 7200RPM, SilverStone 1200W Platinum, Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE (Green)
venaur
Elite

A ryzen 9? Yes please!

dryden
Adept III

R9 3950X! A beastly CPU that I would love to build a rig around it. Thanks AMD! Best of luck to everyone!

juststew
Adept II

I would build a new system to take advantage of this great card. 

yakyak
Adept II

Good luck everyone!

greydog5
Adept II

so nice to have 

FMB
fozan1072
Adept I

Good luck everyone!!

I just upgraded to a Radeon RX 6400, and an AMD Ryzen 5 5600.

I can now play Hogwarts Legacy, and many others. 🙂👍

Domer94
Adept I

"This processor has 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, while also delivering ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance." Is that good? I don't know much about processors, but that seems good. I'm gonna go with, "that's good".. 

CT-5555
Adept I

I am looking to build my first PC, and was wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I am thinking of getting a RX 6700 XT with a Ryzen 5 5600x, but winning this CPU would be a whole lot better.

jdm
Adept II

I' not building a new rig, atm. 

But if I win this beast, I most certainly will!

fean98
Adept III

May the fourth be with you. I'm going all Sith in to help myself win.

jace2010
Adept II

cool

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

So, you're saying I didn't win the 7900 XT 😨😭

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
umnikke8
Adept II

May the fourth be with you

johnny_cee
Adept II

If anyone else owns stock ...earnings are out.. AMD Reports Q1 $0.60 v $0.56e, Rev $5.35B v $5.30Be 

- Guides Q2 Rev $5.0-5.6B v $5.50Be, non-GAAP gross margin 50%

scruff_01
Adept II

I'd like to try one of these bad boys in my 2nd gen MSI B450. Built with those in mind.

EVI5R8R
Adept II

gl all

rdenmon
Challenger

Maybe I can win this month! Upgrade time!

Hammbonez
Adept II

AMD whoops the shizer out of Intel !! 

Fight Me....lol

this reply does not promote or approve violence

Geno71
Adept III

Our Ryzen build is my kid's gaming PC. Although we already have a 3900x in there, it's never too late to add a bit more of a gaming boost! So, good luck everybody!

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

May the Best time of the year , get my taxes , fishing season opens up and work gets busy . Now just need to win the lotto to remove the work part out of the equation lol . Forgot to mention and another AMD giveaway lol.

rtbh99
Challenger

oh ho an extra 4 cores? worth a shot

---
lets talk about rtbh99
dnehiba3
Adept II

Gotta win one of these times. Right?????

caerbannog
Adept III

Whether or not you choose to geek out on May the 4th or decide to "Live long and prosper", I think we can all agree to, "Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!"

sjdgls
Adept II

Have an AMD Pro A10 in tiny PC, would like to upgrade to tiny PC with a Ryzen.