Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March – Featuring a Radeon RX 7900 XT

1878704_Red_Team_Monthly_Graphic_March_FNL (1).jpg

Hello Red Team, 

If you thought we were slowing down in March, think again! We're taking it up a notch by giving you the chance to win an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT If you have been thinking about getting your hands on one, now is the time! 

1741728-amd-radeon-7900xt-front-right-pib-1200x1200__01073.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, March 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 3/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1677693343857.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
142 Replies
punk4evr
Adept III

I'm all in, and I like to win!  Thanks.

Wolfenx666
Adept II

Nice!

The card is just what i need to upgrade my old rig.

Good luck to everyone.

randyjy
Adept II

Not saying my existing card is old and slow, BUT...Lol

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Great card , if i don't win it lol , i plan to put this upgraded one in my next build hopefully this year if all things work out . 

This would really make my x570 5800x3d sing!

PersonaFPS
Adept II

Man whoever wins this this is gonna be an amazing upgrade!!! Super stoked for everyone good luck!!

joebangles
Adept III

I am down to win! of course, I might need a power supply upgrade on the system it lands in!

I'm not building a rig, but I wouldn't mind upgrading my 6700 XT. Who wouldn't? 🙂

It's a great card but it could always be better!

EDIT: Wait, dammit... I'm European. Ignore me! 😞

soullodolo
Adept III

Taking it up a notch indeed, cheers to one of the best valued video cards out there! 💎

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
sjdgls
Adept II

Have a mini PC, it's still great, hoping to build a new mini PC.

Maritimer
Adept II

I'm still running an RX 580 8gb. The contest prize would be a huge upgrade.

gabrielpike
Adept II

I have been a fan of the Radeon series of GPUs for awhile now. The price to performance has drawn me in.

bsp2020
Challenger

I need this GPU to make my main PC an all AMD system!

dnehiba3
Adept II

Wow Amber you’re really picking up your game! You wouldn’t happen to be single would you?

AstroJam
Adept II

Just got a 7950X3D and ASUS AM5 motherboard to upgrade to the next gen AMD products. Current system is 5950X AM4.

markl116
Adept II

Running a 5700G with no GPU.

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me....Pick MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!    👉 😊 👈

darkchewie
Adept II

Sweet graphics card, thanks AMD!

Another year older a few days ago, got a few birthday upgrades for my PC, namely new mechanical keyboard and a 2tb nvme m.2 ssd for my games!  Now I don't have to worry so much about load times or what to delete if I'm running out of room. 😊

marinesquirel
Adept III

So pretty!! I have a 6800XT so unless I win I'll have to skip this cycle. 😛

azulyri
Adept III

Not looking to upgrade anytime soon! Current game I've been playing is Hogwarts Legacy! Thanks for the chance!

camogeko
Adept II

I have an EVGA SuperNova T2 1000W Titanium beast of a PSU and I need a card that can make it sweat even a little bit!!

Will you accept that challenge AMD?

-----
B550 Unify - 5800X3D - 7900XTX - 32GB RAM
-----
Darkness_Angel
Adept III

PXL_20230304_094013395.jpg

Hello! I appreciate the chance! Currently working on building a new watercooled rig. Gave my son the first one I ever built (Pic attached). Now I'm doing a mini itx watercooled build for myself in a Asus rog z11 with a rog b650e-i. Looking forward to finishishing God if war, witcher 3,as well as playing some overwatch 2, for honor and guild wars 2!

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
sisconda
Adept I

Currently plays Sons of the Forest. This new GPU would be great to try it out with 😃

😁

Cencerd
Adept I

This should pair well with my R7 7700X

rtseno
Journeyman III

Hi!

Ruel Seno
Dramatik
Adept I

I had to upgrade my gpu, this was before the 7000 series debuted. So i grabbed a rx 6950xt and ran with it.y system received a massive uptick in scoring and in gaming. 

Maka Nunpa Mani
smithdw2026
Adept II

This would be a HUGE improvement over the XFX HD 7770 video card I am using that I bought in 2012

Terry3Gs
Adept III

Great giveway !! Good luck to all !!

This would be a nice upgrade for the Radeon 6600 XT i had finally got a few months ago.

MolletMohill
Journeyman III

Still looking at which cpu upgrade for my r5 3600 i should make to pair with my rx 6800xt mb. That 7900xt would even bring more fps on the table... Hmmm 

deadbolt
Adept II

This would really help a much needed pc overhaul/upgrade. My ASUS Vega 56 is tired and could find a new home in my son's computer and finally retire the MSI RX 480. The AMD Radeon RX7900XT would lighten the $$$ needed to upgrade the rest of my system to make it PURR 😁 and make my son DROOL 🤤 !!! 

mapdma
Adept II

5800x3d and 6700xt on a b550.

5600xt and 5600x on an x470

1800x and an rx5800 on a b450

Athlon dual core on a b350.

Where would I fit the 7900xt?  On a new AM5 motherboard with a 7800x3d? Hmmmm.

walking_corpse
Challenger

Oh hai, good to see the forums are buzzing these days.

n00bert0
Adept II

(whats my rank)
anyways... bought a ryzen 5500 and 6600xt 2 months ago!

also found it disappointing how the stock cooler was slimmer and cheaper built than the ryzen 7 2700 cooler

IREWOLFMAN
Adept I

Hi Amber_AMD 

Great to see more another month go buy. My son just turned 1. So 3 kids between 1 and 9.

I turned 40. My PC still has a R5 235. Would love a 6700xt. But everyone I try and but on ebay sells out. No PC stores in Ireland. So 2nd hand only option. Unless Germany has a sale. UK added 100+ to price for import.

7900xt would be amazing. But realistically I'm more likely to get a 6700xt 2nd hand. 

TheCrow2269
Adept I

Hi!! I'm just an AMD fan doing AMD stuff 😁.  I hope ya'll have a great AMD night (or day... whatever the case may be) 🖖

jacendb
Adept I

I'm enjoying my Rx6800 for Dirt Rally 2.0 in 3x1440p screens but a 7900xt would be great for the upcoming WRC 2023 game 😄

greydog5
Adept II

sweet graphic card

FMB

This is it ! I need ! Old system ! Needs 'newness' ! This 'newness' would work nicely. Very nicely .. 

Thanks, AMD and good luck everyone .. 

CharlieDontSurf66
trickfred
Adept II

Bought an RX 6600 XT after spending the pandemic with my RX 570, and prices of newer cards are still super high, so won't be upgrading any time soon. Besides, I'm still playing No Man's Sky, Minecraft, and other 5-15 year old  games. Haven't found my ray-tracing 'killer app' yet.