Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June - AMD™ Swag Bag

2084478_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstake_June_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

This month, we're switching it up. Instead of something you can put in your PC, we're giving you the chance to win a bag of awesome AMD gear. The gear we're giving one randomly selected winner is the following: 

2 - AMD Sticker Sheets (1 Ryzen™ & 1 Brand)
1 - AMD Tumbler
1 - Radeon™ Cooler Bag 
1 - AMD Custom Trucker Hat 
1 - Radeon™ T-Shirt (Large)
1 - AMD Key Cap 
1 - AMD Notebook 
1 - AMD Media Stand 
1 - Radeon™ Pro Polo Shirt (Large)
1 - Radeon™ Zip Up Hoodie (Large
1 - AMD Brand Lapel Pin Sheet 
1 - AMD Red Team Dog Tag 
1 - Radeon™ Pen 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your feedback/review on any AMD products you have used in your previous or current rig! 

Example reply:

“I have a Radeon RX 6950 XT in my rig and it has been great to use while playing The Last of Us Part 1. The quality of my graphics are top notch!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 6/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
80 Replies
syaoran
Adept I

My system currently has a 5900X and a 6900XT.  Both have been supurb from day 1!  Definitely a nice upgrade to the 1700X system with a Vega 56 that my girlfriend now uses.  Any game I play on it runs better than expected.  Microsoft Flight SIM, Forza Horizon 5, WatchDogs Legion, Halo Infinite, Howards Legacy, and many more.  Solid products, solid performance, at a better price than Intel and nVidia.  

Rzyen 9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 420, MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk, 64GB (4X16GB) Crucial Ballistix PC4-3600, XFX Radeon 6900XT Black Edition, 512GB, Sabrent NVMe Gen 4, 2TB Sabrent NVMe Gen 4, 6TB Seagate 7200RPM, 2X 4TB Seagate 7200RPM, SilverStone 1200W Platinum, Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE (Green)
dnehiba3
Adept II

Cool stuff, nice haul!

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Tumbler and cooler bag? Both things I can use when I go fishing lol . 

redneckpoet
Adept II

Why talk about what I have installed now when I can talk about my first build with an AMD Athlon XP 1800. Back when I was just out of High School, I think- it was a long time ago. I remember getting the CPU and other parts at Fry's. It all went into this wonderfully aesthetic of a Antec? white PC case. Really nothing special by todays standards. I can't recall all the specs, but I believe I had an ATI (before they were bought by AMD) VGA card as well. I had Win XP, though I may have started with Win 98/95. It was more than capable for it's day and I had it in my bedroom to play a few games on and watch a few movies. This was before Wi-Fi in an old house, so no internet on this PC. I really enjoyed building that computer.

theswweet
Adept II

I recently upgraded my laptop to an ASUS G15 AE with a 6800m, and I couldn't be happier with how it has turned out so far. Just an all-around great system!

Phoenix152
Adept I

Would love to have this. ....

iafbt
Adept I

I would wear the heckin heck outta that if it were bigger!

my 6800xt has blown me away (and every game) I've tried since I got it. GIB ME ALL THE FRAMES!

3950x, 6800xt. sempron fi

Maybe they will let us upgrade to man-size if necessary???

InfoManWD
CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

Nice wish you had a laptop with framework out RN.

My RX 6800 XT Midnight Black has handled everything I've thrown at it!

joebangles
Adept III

That's right! Get us to wear the badge instead of just jamming it into a Case and barely telling anybody! Diabolical! I'm certain to win, because it isn't hardware this time 😩

That said, I'm running an AMD Ryzen 3900x and Radeon 6800XT as I type. . . seems a bit overpowered for typing, but there ya go!

ryzen2300x
Adept I

I'm currently using an Rx 6600 and Ryzen 5 5500 I used to use a rx570 and Ryzen 2300x my best system as this system is not being utilized what soever in most new competitive games and even in normal games I get lag spikes and fps drops with no over heating im proud to say my system is amd trademark quality which is the full reason I dislike it

ryzen2300x
Adept I

I'm currently using an Rx 6600 and Ryzen 5 5500 I used to use a rx570 and Ryzen 2300x my best system as this system is not being utilized what soever in most new competitive games and even in normal games I get lag spikes and fps drops with no over heating im proud to say my system is amd trademark quality which is the full reason I dislike it

maribves
Adept I

I'm actually using a 5800x. This processor rocks in a work pc.

gotgrant
Adept III

cool

TR2
Adept III

I ain't got a problem gettin my swag on. Nice collection of AMD gear.

Fragdad
Adept I

Swag Bag sounds cool!

John-Prevette
Adept II

Red shift to Psyche (16) asteroid collection opportunity, here comes the $10,000 quadrillion-dollar "rock" this fall 2023 ... I need more power Scotty!

InfoManWD
jdm
Adept II

I finally retired my old A10-5800K/R7-270X rig to media server duty a few years back.

It does great work in that role.  Still a decent 1080p gamer too, as long as you don't try to run the more modern Vram hogs on it.

PythonCoderPro
Challenger

Currently running a Ryzen 5 4500u on my laptop. Works fine for what I do.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
0 Likes
markl116
Adept II

Using the Ryzen 5700G with it's integrated Radeon graphics.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I have a computer running with the 5700G, and it's doing fine.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

The hoody looks nice. I wonder if the keycap will work on my KB. I thinks this model uses proprietary keycaps. This is a nice haul. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
EVI5R8R
Adept II

gl all

AP_Stryker
Adept I

I bought a Ryzen 7 5700X for Christmas last year, for myself, and was happy with the price I paid at the time, and am just as happy with the performance.

blazer
Adept III

Nice swag prizes, (I probably won't win, but it is nice to dream.) 😀

Lonkku
Adept I

I recently bought Asrock Radeon RX6950XT Phantom Gaming OC and no problems so far. It´s not getting hot or noisy while playing and I really love the performance.

drewster
Adept II

Well this is an interesting turn.  Always nice to see things change.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Review - 5800X3D: Just recently upgraded to a 5800X3D. At first I wasn't sure if I did it right, but thankfully, a few helpful members in this community helped me out, and honestly, this CPU is fantastic. It's a great upgrade from the 5600X for people like me who like CPU-intensive games (Civ 6, Cities: Skylines, etc), as well as media creation, like video editing, or streaming. I'll be good with my setup for at least a few more years now. Thanks, AMD!

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
merrick_yap
Adept I

My desktop is currently running on a Amd Ryzen 7 2700x for pass 4 years plus. It is still serving me very well without any issues at all. As much as i love my current desktop build, i am looking forward to the future soon to build my next PC with Amd Ryzen 9 7950x3d.

Current Rig

5800x3d, XFX 7900xtx, Asus B550-F Gaming, 32gb DDR 4 3600, EVGA Supernova P6 Platinum 1000, Asus GT502 white case. Gaming on a LG C1 OLED 120HZ 4K.

I have been with AMD pretty much forever. as far back as I can remember every gaming PC I have ever had has always been AMD. My Current setup is killer. I absolutely love it. Being a 4K gamer I want to upgrade to the 7800x3D but at 4K being GPU limited it makes no sense.

I am able to pretty much max out any game without ray tracing and keep amazing FPS usually 75-120 depending on the game. I am a MAX 4K gamer so I choose my parts based on Ultra settings with high FPS. I plan on staying AMD even for my next upgrade. I dont plan on leaving anytime in the future. 

The 5800x3D and 7900xtx has been an amazing combo letting me play any game at any setting. Im waiting for your next Top Tier GPU that I hope ray tracing is better on. Would like to finally have an AMD GPU with ray tracing. 

Cencerd
Adept I

Loved my R9 380 so much that when it was time to upgrade I went full team red and built my current gaming PC with a 7700X | RX 6900XT. Have loved my new setup ever since i have built it, plays everything I throw at it with ease.

That R9 380 was and still is an awesome card.  Istill have 2 machines running R7 350 and 370, of course I don't play any of the recent most demanding games, but I'm happy.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
cwispy7
Journeyman III

I'm currently using AMD Ryzen 5 5600 and still waiting to have an extra budget to buy a RX6600XT. I'd loved to see how good this GPU in to the game of Uncharted 4. I hope I can win this time

I have a Ryzen 7 5800X and it's wonderful to play Star Citizen and recent games who need powerful CPU

mikagee
Adept II

I loved my 1600 and 3800x on my old gaming setup. It was definitely worth the price!

KidneyThief
Adept II

I'm running an AMD Ryzen 5700x (was3700X) along with an RX 6800XT at 3440 x 1440 165 Hz and loving it

0 Likes
sdizzol
Adept II

I have a Dell G5 with both amd CPU and GPU.  The 6600m can run everything at great fps.

0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Count me in, Love me some AMD swag!

0 Likes
jamesc359
Forerunner

It's getting a little to warm for the hoodie, but that hat is AWESOME!