Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July – Be Quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO Cooler

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

We'd love to hear your thoughts, Red Team!

To celebrate the release of FSR 3.1 (AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution), we'd like to know...

Which FSR-supported title is your favorite? If you haven't played one yet, which are you most interested in?

(You can see a list of supported titles here.)

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button and share your thoughts, that’s it!

For July, a be quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO water cooler is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

255 Replies
DjSt3rios
Journeyman III

Marvel's Spiderman was really great! I am also looking forward for Cyberpunk to add FSR support

AlienAlloy
Journeyman III

I gotta go old but gold, Read Dead Redemption 2. Amazing story, amazing graphics, and excellent performance boost with FSR, yall know how it is.

detestation
Journeyman III

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III has had the most solid implementation of FSR, but recently I picked up Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty and it seriously would deserve some FSR 3 / 3.1 love

EMoney129
Adept III

I have been playing Ghost of Tsushima for the last couple of weeks and it looks very good. Very excited to see some of the upcoming UE5 games like Unrecord or things like Black Myth: Wukong and Kingdom Come Deliverance 2.

Thearmani
Journeyman III

Bodycam 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III 

Call of duty warzone

CaydenThyGamer
Journeyman III

One of my favorite games that use FSR would be Call of Duty: Warzone.

altinbevera
Journeyman III

Eskaitry
Journeyman III

anno 1800 es uno de los juegos que mas me llaman la atencion ya que me gustan los juegos de estrategia 

RubyCrown
Journeyman III

My favorite game that uses FSR would be The First Descendant😀

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-07-09 223751.jpg

The only new game i have is NFS Unbound which is carrying my RX 580 with FSR! Could use a much needed upgrade. The magic of FSR is injecting it into other games which don't natively support it!

chadplusminus
Adept II

my favourite is Ghost of Tsuhima

peter1956
Adept II

Got it with the GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XT Nitro+ Vapor-X 20GB  

And yeah what a way to sell the card blew me away native 4K boom in you face!

mikee870
Journeyman III

Witcher 3 Next Gen - I wish I could play that game for the first time again. That was one of the few games in my lifetime that made me cry. 

It just hits differently the first time around.

thewalkingfruit
Journeyman III

Horizon Forbidden West, I played Zero Dawn and was absolutely in love

therym
Adept I

Star Citizen

jd63636
Adept III

WoW supports FSR but I have no need for it with my build 😉

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
Reproman
Journeyman III

Microsoft Flight Simulator

JamesRDNA4
Journeyman III

I have only played Cyberpunk 2077 on this list but i really wanna play

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II  just busy atm

greydog5
Adept III

Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition 

FMB

I play Call of Duty: Modern warfare III but have yet to  try out the FSR options. Will try to rememeber to check it out.

I've yet to play any with FSR because I don't need more frames with these crappy 1080p monitors.  But I'm interested in Starfield.

Falangist
Adept I

Can't wait to try FSR 3 on Squad. Me and my buddies play it every weekend. The visual improvements will be greatly appreciated!

rockym20
Adept II

Haven't tried it yet, but I finally purchased Baldur's Gate 3 with the latest Steam Sale and I'm itching to give it a go!

Darthboy456
Journeyman III

Gotta be Spiderman remastered for my favorite FSR supported game.

BlueWolf
Adept I

Most games I play have some version of FSR. Cyberpunk 2077 would be my favorite. The only FSR 3 game I have is Starfield. Hoping FSR 3.1 with frame gen still comes to Cyberpunk.

TR2
Adept III

If I was a gamer it would be something in the F1 series. I have always liked the games for driving and flying. We have a hobby shop that is the RC(remote control) central and they have a flying simulator that is really cool. The set up is around $200-300 but the controller can be used on RC planes. It gives you the practice you need so you don't crash your expensive  RC plane. I have everything to upgrade to the AM5 platform but a faster video card and AIO cooler so the Be Quiet would be a nice surprise.

Dyse81
Adept I

Cyberpunk

It's Starfield for me!

sabah70
Adept III

I don't really use fsr

mrh0twheels
Journeyman III

My favorite game that supports FSR would be Forza Horizon 5.

0 Likes
deadbolt
Adept II

I am hoping to try it out once I start playing Starfield.

REDzTARz
Journeyman III

Pretty sure War Thunder supports FSR... I haven't tried FSR yet though.

0 Likes
Brendancw223
Journeyman III

Cyberpunk 2077

0 Likes
Kbl1991
Adept I

I haven't tried it yet, but it's cool to see gray zone warfare has FSR3 support.

0 Likes
MadRango
Journeyman III

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

0 Likes
mrchokotay
Journeyman III

Spider-Man Miles Morales

0 Likes
AyyItzAiden
Journeyman III

My favorite supported titles gotta be the last of us part 1

0 Likes
mjfawks2
Journeyman III

i'm looking forward to Ghost 

0 Likes
joebangles
Adept III

I've played forspoken a little bit, but not a lot

0 Likes
soullodolo
Adept III

I'm looking forward to Black Myth: Wukong because I like the lore, was pleasantly surprised when FSR support was announced.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
0 Likes