Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July – Be Quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO Cooler

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

We'd love to hear your thoughts, Red Team!

To celebrate the release of FSR 3.1 (AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution), we'd like to know...

Which FSR-supported title is your favorite? If you haven't played one yet, which are you most interested in?

(You can see a list of supported titles here.)

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button and share your thoughts, that’s it!

For July, a be quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO water cooler is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

239 Replies
Axxemann
Forerunner

Beats me. I turn FSR off. Straight raster for me.

Performance over Pretty.
iambox
Adept II

Black Myth Wukong  for sure! that trailer blew me away.

gobords
Adept I

Star Citizen!

My favorite FSR supported game is Horizon Forbidden West!

Such a good game.

yomord
Journeyman III

I like to see a Early access game like Pax Dei will be suporting fsr 3.1 When othere games are relesing with 2

Jonathan Jones

umnikke8
Adept II

Baldur's Gate 3 

user00
Adept II

I can't seem to stop playing Starfield, but the next game on my list looks to be Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition - of course, that means I need to go back and finish Horizon Zero Dawn....

Subsilent00
Adept III

I'm looking forward to using FSR 3.1 once available for Cyberpunk 2077. Nice giveaway! I do need an AIO or Air cooler for my AMD build coming up. Enjoy July, everyone! 

Doryan
Adept II

I was going to say Farming Simulator 22, but I had second thoughts. All jokes aside, my favorite FSR 3.1 supported title at the moment continues to be REMNANT II®, especially because of the recently released Forgotten Kingdom DLC, so yes, I'm enjoying the ride. TEAM RED - Let's go!

Carter1
Journeyman III

I like all games but farming sim is fun and Microsoft flight sim is also a lot of fun. 

dersohw
Journeyman III

cyberpunk

Drew00735
Journeyman III

I haven't played my favorite as yet but Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition is on my list of interests to try, the world around and the environment will look magnificent with the  FSR 3.1 AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution.

ionel_s66
Journeyman III

Death Stranding

I would absolutely love to play Ghost of Tsushima!

ZeroLogicss
Adept I

I have a proprietary gpu from my dell prebuilt but i am excited now to see the difference playing mile morales!

manacloud
Adept I

Definitely starfield, I haven't played it yet , but the game looks amazing, with so many things to do within the game. Also I wanna transverse different planets and shoot things.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

I’ve already beaten the full game, but I would like to replay and complete New Game+ with FSR 3.

I like Cyberpunk but have not played it in a while, maybe time to go back to it for a change of pace.

Really excited for Death Stranding.

Maltrap
Adept I

I like farming simulator 22, I also Call of Duty Warzone and II

fean98
Adept III

So the hum is definitely an attack mosquito and not my system!

rdenmon
Challenger

Red Dead Redemption 2

enthos936
Journeyman III

Im pretty sure jedi survivor has it: pre ordered that game and loved it, might be one of my only 10/10 games

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Ghost of Tsushima

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
mindeeloo
Journeyman III

HITMAN 3 WoA is a blast!

ibillion
Adept I

I really enjoy BG3. Still working on completing it with a friend though.

EffCee
Journeyman III

Upcoming for FSR Squad, always been a fan of this game.

ThreeDee
Paragon

out of the FSR titles listed .. Hunt:Showdown is the only one I play. I didn't know it supported FSR (2)

ThreeDee PC specs
Xfam
Journeyman III

Rainbow six siege

ummzabdullah
Adept I

Forza Horizon 5 all the way!

yellowbuilder
Journeyman III

Ghost of Tsushima for sure hands down. played it so many times too

leks_
Adept I

Most interested in Alters, HellBlade 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Forbidden West.

rtbh99
Challenger

im looking forward to playing god of war ragnarok when it comes out 😄

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Vynski
Exemplar

I would be mostly interested in any of the racing series.  I've tried a couple of them with older cards and there were issues to deal with.

Wish everyone lots of luck.  You don't need much if everyone was like me.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
AKGraywolf
Journeyman III

bodycam utilizes fsr well to get higher frames from a game that is that tough to run

morphinebear
Adept III

I'm looking forward to playing Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart with FSR one day, after I upgrade my CPU.

omegakitty
Journeyman III

My game that supports FSR is The Finals. My favorite part of FSR is the ability to use it in VR with OpenVR FSR.

gotgrant
Adept III

looks sweet!

AdrianP
Adept II

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered is my favourite so far.