Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies
Rareplayz
Journeyman III

I hope santa brings me a new gaming pc with a Radeon 7900 xt etc

saltorio
Adept I

I would be over the moon to get a Radeon 7900 XTX for Christmas, as I love VR gaming and need a better GPU.

darkshoken
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D for my B450 Mortax Max 😘

REZAFACE
Adept I

I wish to dominate my enemy’s in ranked matches with the power of a ryzen cpu

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

mrkilik01
Adept I

I hope santa brings me anything shiny and new. I just like shiny and new 😛

Nothing better then new and shiny 

Huti
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D CPU.

fesoj
Journeyman III

Wish I was qualified for this 😞

EDIT: Wait, I am qualified! 😁 I just wished for a super small form factor gaming pc that I could carry around.

Why wouldnt you be qualified?

Thought my rank's low but then I read the description again. My bad.~

negahnepoc
Adept II

I just hope Santa brings me something lol

Happy Holidays To All!

MSi B550 Gaming Plus, AMD 5950X XfX 6700XT Qick 319
32GB PNY XL8R 3200MHz 4x8Gb CL16, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
fflenny
Adept I

An AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D CPU would no doubt be a nice upgrade from my 1700x 🙂

perrauo
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen! My 5 year old desktop could really use it.

awesomefresh
Adept I

Would love to upgrade from my Ryzen 5 1500X to a shiny new AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

DtDrag
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a new motorcycle, but I'd be pretty happy with a new CPU too! 

lol hahah

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I gave up riding motorcycles in July 2021, when I sold my 2005 Harley Fatboy.  But here's the chopper I gave up the year prior.  

My 2004 Pitbull Dropseat-S chopper.  I bought it used for $27K and enjoyed it for several years.  I entered this bike in 4 bike shows and won in all 4.  I stopped after that, having a perfect record.My 2004 Pitbull Dropseat-S chopper. I bought it used for $27K and enjoyed it for several years. I entered this bike in 4 bike shows and won in all 4. I stopped after that, having a perfect record.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
eljefetmb
Adept I

Itd be rad if Santa brought me a whole new am5 build, but I'd be happy if santa just brought me more time.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

More time to do what?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
ColdVergil
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me good mental stability cause I have certainly not been well.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Sometimes it helps to think about the loved ones around you.

Mahmoud47
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

manacloud
Adept I

Lauricimo
Adept I

Lost_Turtle
Journeyman III

Fixit1
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D.

Bayzoore
Adept I

"I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D and a 7900xtx so I can upgrade my GFS build, the hand me down parts work but if I could make it better I'd love to. 

ceillehs
Journeyman III

themanto83
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D PLEASE!!!!

IT SysAdmin and AMD FUN!
tredeuce
Adept III

I would love to say "Santa bring me the newest best AMD setup", but if you have been getting out and about like me during the holiday and gotten under the weather, I hope Santa brings everyone some good health to enjoy our presents!

tolcheen
Adept II

Manipulator
Journeyman III

I hope Santa gets the clue that the milk and cookies I am leaving on Christmas Eve is a bribe in exchange for a AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!  It sounds like a fair deal!

Wait... what?  That's all you have to do to get one of those?

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

You didn't know?

roshdway
Adept I

I don't believe in Santa and if I'm requesting something it will be from the God. The creator of this universe. But anyway.

I would love to Ask God to let you guys think about releasing Ryzen 7 5850X3d or 9 5900X3D or 9 5950x3D.

It would be dream become true to let AM4 last more and alos it is a good option for people can't afford Expensive AM5 PC Parts.

Also if you can release RX 7950 XTX or highland new GPUs that can compete with RTX 4090.

Please Please God Let AMD make dream become true. 

Tyrrell
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a full AMD Ryzen computer or a computer monitor 

Allancv
Journeyman III

I hope Santa win an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! 

j4mesm
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me a radeon 7900 xtx so I can put it in my sons pc so he can game again with me as his gtx 1060 is crapping out