Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies
morphinebear
Adept III

I wish for a Ryzen 9 7950X3D and 7900 XTX. Actually I want 10 of each.

I hope Santa brings me a full AMD Ryzen system! Or at least a Cpu and motherboard. I'm in desperate need for an upgrade!

10... 10 is a good number.

It would be the craziest Ultimate Combo for best productivity work and FPS Gaming. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

DaFinn
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! 

Tamandeep
Adept I

dang I would really love a good gpu. I shy'd away from spening enough on gpu.

rkarnes
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an 7800X3D  and 7900XTX

Ionmaster987
Adept I

Well, i'd like it if i could get the parts ( CPU, RAM, Cooler, NVME SSD ) to use the am5 board i won, but Santa can't do everything.
Though if he could, that stuff would be really nice.

I hope Santa brings me a 7800x3d, but a 5800x3d would be a nice jump, too!

I’m wishing for more storage. 

Soulfoundry
Adept I

I'm hoping Santa can bring me a 1440p curved monitor and leave behind the days of a flat 1080p.

Purchased this in Aug, it is amazing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B928B6BC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
ydcontests
Adept I

I'm wishing for a new CPU. 5800X3D would do perfectly actually lol. Although of course 7800X3D would make my Christmas.

I'm wishing for a financial windfall; there are some people in my life who could really use some assistance and I'd love nothing more than to be able to provide them all with the help they need.  Barring that, I wishing for 2024 to be a better year for everyone.

Happy holiday, everyone.

THANK YOU!!  

It is "wishes" for others, true selflessness, and care & compassionate actions that make Christmas and all of the holidays this time of the year truly special.   I hope your wishes come true and that your kindness comes back to you many times over.    Your post brought happiness. 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you as well. 

rdenmon
Challenger

I hope santa gives me a new monitor! I would also like this Processor!

Dark0pal
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a whole bunch of upgrades 

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I Hope Santa brings me the biggest parlay win for me. Something like 10k should do. Make somethin' shake, Santa!! 

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Go big or go home!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Dude you are something 😄

Senraktsd
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me the financial means to rebuild my pc! And a little bit of extra will would be great!

azulyri
Adept III

I hope Santa surprises me with an AMD 7900xtx gpu! 

musical
Adept I

All I want for Christmas is an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

caerbannog
Adept III

I'm not normally a festive person but that being said, Happy Holidays to all to whom celebrate the season!

graw
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D!

mishirola
Adept I

I wish Santa would get me that sick Avatar 7900 XTX Ubisoft is giving away. It looks so good.

NewAtlantis
Adept II

North America only!😭

rtbh99
Challenger

ive got a lot of projects i want to work on, so i hope santa gets me some pc parts lol

---
lets talk about rtbh99
judas
Journeyman III

If i'm going to be honest, i'd wish for a reliable vehicle atm...

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a nice Christmas holiday with family!

Uboo
Adept II

I really would like Starfield GPU and CPU from Santa.  So far this is the top of my Wishlist along with the Elgato Starfield Bundle as well.  If that doesn't workout then maybe AMD will create an Avatar Bundle for me :-).  Would be the best Christmas Present ever.  If all that falls through, then a New Motherboard and processor.  If I can't have that then 30 boxes of snowcaps will make me happy.

BigDforthree
Journeyman III

I am wishing for GTA IV to get remastered 

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D CPU.  I can imagine that many people would want the new generation AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D.  But, the drop-in replacement ability of the 5800X3D for my current system is actually preferred.  So, this giveaway is the cat's pajamas for me.  Yay!

EarbudUser
Journeyman III

Football 

greencrabz6
Adept I

Happy Holidays all! Thanks for the giveaway, would want a limited edition Avatar 7900xtx.

Cnput
Journeyman III

Awesome giveaway would love one

cosmomeese
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

umnikke8
Adept II

I'm not really wishing for anything, not worth thinking about.

gundam245
Journeyman III

I wish for a Ryzen 7950X3D and 7900xtx