Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August – Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

We have another, question for you, Red Team!

What influences your decision to buy an AMD product? (e.g., price, performance, brand or all of the above? Feel free to elaborate.)

To enter the sweepstakes, simply click the reply button and answer the question, that’s it!

For August, a Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT GPU is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, August 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, August 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
4 Replies
Sketchytooth
Newcomer

Hi!

new here but I’m a massive AMD fan.

would purchase AMD above all everyday.

quality and price is excellent and just love the brand!

massive fan!

radeon rx 7600 xt 

ryzen 9 7900 x3d

blufeb95
Journeyman III

I purchase based on price to performance mostly, but I do have a small bias towards AMD from my first computer being an Athlon XP machine and during my childhood I really wanted a high end system with an A64.

waynelee_888
Journeyman III

The brand and reviews

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

With so many computers on my home network, it's a never-ending task to keep them current with the latest AMD video cards and processors.  I only build AMD computers, mostly because I don't like the marketing practices of the other GPU and CPU manufacturers.  I also get more bang for the buck with AMD components.

Good luck to everyone.  This would be a nice video card to win!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes