Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August – Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

We have another, question for you, Red Team!

What influences your decision to buy an AMD product? (e.g., price, performance, brand or all of the above? Feel free to elaborate.)

To enter the sweepstakes, simply click the reply button and answer the question, that’s it!

For August, a Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT GPU is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, August 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, August 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
13 Replies
Sketchytooth
Newcomer

Hi!

new here but I’m a massive AMD fan.

would purchase AMD above all everyday.

quality and price is excellent and just love the brand!

massive fan!

radeon rx 7600 xt 

ryzen 9 7900 x3d

blufeb95
Journeyman III

I purchase based on price to performance mostly, but I do have a small bias towards AMD from my first computer being an Athlon XP machine and during my childhood I really wanted a high end system with an A64.

waynelee_888
Journeyman III

The brand and reviews

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

With so many computers on my home network, it's a never-ending task to keep them current with the latest AMD video cards and processors.  I only build AMD computers, mostly because I don't like the marketing practices of the other GPU and CPU manufacturers.  I also get more bang for the buck with AMD components.

Good luck to everyone.  This would be a nice video card to win!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Intel and Nvidia's shenanigans influenced me to go full AMD with this build.  It was clear that if left without a check, they would both fleece us into oblivion.  Price v performance, AMD was good value.  I also wanted to keep AMD in the game by throwing my $ their way.

Xfam
Adept I

All the above

0 Likes
neon
Miniboss

As a long time AMD processor user and collector, I decided a long time ago to choose AMD components as much as possible. The reasons have been good performance, quality, and features at a good value. My satisfaction with these factors has established product loyalty, such that AMD is generally my first choice.

3lzh
Adept I

Price: AMD often offers competitive pricing for their products

0 Likes

I choose AMD because you make the best gaming CPU's on the market! And price to performance cant be beat.

milamberpug
Newcomer

AMD offers best price to performance ratio on the market !

0 Likes
gotgrant
Adept III

Price to Performance!

0 Likes

Price, Performance, Reputation and Brand is why I buy AMD

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
0 Likes
Robot-Gopher
Adept II

I would have to say Price to Performance. AMD Gpu's have an advantage of rasterization performance I think raytracing is not there yet. You have paid an arm and a leg to get top tier gpu that can give you good fps with raytracing. Plus amd CPUs have so much better prices to performance.

0 Likes