Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies
am1sf1t
Adept II

I'm always looking forward to playing the newest expedition in No Man's Sky. And I'm looking forward to seeing how Starfield compares to that game as far as exploration & adventure in space.

kaitaloipa
Adept II

I was playing BG3 but going back and forth to Jedi Survivor. I'm looking forward to the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC but the new system reqs are scaring the crap out of me.

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090
p4T_ludio
Adept II

I'm really excited about Starfield! Cyberpunk 2077 and Avatar.

Lately I've been playing games with low requirements or heavier but in low settings like GTA V etc. It's what my PC supports and I can't improve for now.

eljefetmb
Adept I

Dead island 2. It was all that I had hoped for in the decade I was waiting for this sequel. Cant wait for DLC to drop.

ekens
Adept I

I've been really hook up with playing Dota 2 and of course never gonna stop till im immortal rank

randyc71
Adept III

I have been playing Diablo 4 as necromancer but not so much of it the last couple weeks.

norms90
Adept I

I've been playing Diablo IV since launch and have really been enjoying it. It's definitely more of a single player game than I imagined, but I've been having a lot of fun with the seasonal content!

dnehiba3
Adept II

Best prize yet!

hawkmanw
Adept III

I know it’s an old game but I just started playing The Witcher 2: Assasins of Kings and I am hooked! Fair warning…don’t jump into this unless you’ve read the novels. (No seeing a few episodes made by a streaming service does NOT count). 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI B550 Tomahawk, XFX RX6950XT WB edition, 64G 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
kfpwb
Adept I

emmm im tooo late

zhembree
Adept II

I started playing Star Citizen a few days ago, and god that game loves to eat RAM. I've never seen a game single-handedly crack 25GB. I've got 32GB of RAM in my system, but I had a bunch of Chrome tabs open the first time and Windows started thrashing my swap drive like it owed it money!

How are you today i tell you about AMD if you agree to reply me back

ripcord
Adept III

Thank you for this opportunity, 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
yusz
Adept I

cant wait to play lies of p

charles4691
Challenger

I have been playing Red Dead Redemption 2, but I am excited to play Starfield!

falco
Adept II

I recently started playing Portal 2. Currently, I can just say graphics was ok.