Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies
bbg
Adept I

I recently bought a driving wheel and playing City Driving Simulator. Might pick up NFS Unbound and Forza Horizon 5 later.

mglamm
Adept I

I recently started playing MS Flight Simulator, but I'm excited to try Starfield next.. although my hardware definitely won't be able to handle it. Just to see some visuals, though......

zero_x1
Adept II

New season of Destiny 2 just dropped. So I been playing and enjoy more of it. 

BigMav
Adept I

Im playing a lot csgo can't wait for starfield release 

foufos
Adept I

I recently started playing Guild Wars 2 and can't put it down, I've been playing as a Guardian class and loved the campaign. I 'm also excited for the upcoming Starfield from Bethesda!

ahmed_Thabet
Adept I

I recently started playing Assassin's Creed Origins and can't put it down.

nesha00
Adept II

im eager to try Forza horizon 5 ... im running r3 3200g .... 

jdm
Adept III

I'm trying my hand at NieR: Automata.  And enjoying it so far.

Zed1
Adept I

Just downloaded Fire Watch can't wait to Starr playing.

FunkZ
Paragon

A lot of classic games have gotten recent remakes, and Diablo 2 Resurrected was a nice addition to my collection. Eagerly awaiting the upcoming Starfield release!

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
th3_g33k3d
Adept II

I've recently started playing Pokemon again. Pokemon Violet to be exact, I stopped playing months after first beating it and completing the Pokedex. I'm training some new Pokemon up to level 100 with maxed out stats in anticipation of the new DLC dropping, but more importantly getting ready for the Mewtwo raid coming up next month. As far as PC gaming goes, I've been hooked on F1 23'' with my SIM RIG playing in VR! I play this game to take a brake from Pokemon and vice versa.

DanyHxH
Journeyman III

I've been having fun playing Apex and Cyberpunk 77! but i feel like my r5 5600g is kinda weak for these games

mhalhuphet
Adept I

I started playing Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon! I have loved to play this since I was a child with Armored Core 1 and this Armored Core VI exceeds my expectations, so many awesome stories, and campaigns and I want to unlock all 3 endings! ^_^

alexbgn
Journeyman III

I recently started playing Fortnite and can't put it down! Thank you for the giveaway!!! Best regards! Alex

ssevegeta
Journeyman III

Would be a great processor upgrade.  My PC is older than dirt....lol

Hamwas
Adept I

Loved playing Elder Scrolls Online and recently started Project Zomboid

mikagee
Adept II

I recently started my new job. A lot to learn but I hope I can pick up the pace soon! I do miss working from home though!

Lauricimo
Adept I

Playing Diablo 4 now and I'n in a middle of a first season.
But I really waiting for Starfield 😄 

Gimims112
Journeyman III

I’ve been playing escape from tarkov on 3800x and rx 6800xt and i really need the 5800x3d so i can play without fps drops or lag 🙂

fearless_fx
Adept I

Picked up Cyberpunk 2077 again to give it another run, great game!

najiro
Adept I

Baldur's Gate II is one of my favorites games of all time. Now that Baldur's Gate III is out, very excited to dive into it! (as soon as I get a long break from work!)

Agreed.  Baldur's Gate II was one of my favorites as well.

mckobain
Adept I

I've been playing GTA V for 10 years and I can't keep my hands off it!

mckobain
Adept I

I've been playing GTA V for 10 years and I can't keep my hands off it!

eebiii
Forerunner

This would work well for my steampunk mod

ninjap0wz
Adept I

Personally looking very much forward to Starfield next week. Big sci Fi nerd, especially when it comes to exploring space in the way games like starfield or mass effect Andromeda do it. An upgrade from my 2700x would be great to go along with it! Cheers.

rockym20
Adept II

I've actually gone back to try some classic games I've never played before.  Currently playing Vampire - The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

sagemine
Adept I

Gogogogogo!

jeromesm3
Adept I

I started playing Battlefield 2042 again with the new maps!  Despite the limited content - it is very much like a new game, with less frustrating to deal with bugs!

Uboo
Adept II

Remanat II has been that game for me.  The challenge and replay ability.  Bringing some friends makes it even better.

NateSherriff
Adept I

Recently the group and I have enjoyed Baldur's Gate 3 but I can't wait for Starfield and so many others this year. Definitely an awesome year for games!

GameSenpai
Adept I

I recently strated playing zelda tears of the kingdom, one of the best games this year.

rabbiteater9
Adept I

Playing a lot of Apex legends and Star Wars battlefront 2 

IcedNZ
Adept I

Been enjoying battlebit remastered a lot, simple, light game but so much fun!

caustin1023
Journeyman III

I've recently been playing alit of GTA FiveM and getting ready to play Spiderman Remastered 

MavenMench
Adept I

I've recently begun playing Jedi Survivor, and I'm really enjoying it. However, I'll need to pause my gameplay once Starfield is released.

xlenduroman
Adept II

I have been chipping away at Call Of Duty Vanguard single player, when I find myself home alone and I can crank up the Logitech Z625's. I am patiently waiting for Metal Gear Solid Master Collection to (finally!) hit for the PC. 

I recently started playing No Mans Sky in VR! Excited to find a world and start building a giant base.

Xeruo
Adept I

I'm enjoying Armored Core VI, it's very good. 

warpfact0r10
Paragon

Chivalry 2 has been my go-to for a while now and it is a hilariously-gory game.😆