Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies
SephyG
Adept I

I've been playing warzone with my friends trying out into some tourneys in asia! Loving the game! Also having a blast with diablo 4 season 1 wanting to play more games! I hope I can find friends here 😄

Wardog1977
Adept I

I really want to play Starfield or Diablo 4 but my 8th gen Intel CPU get so low for those game and want to change complete to Team Red.

AgCN3
Adept III

Yep.  Been playing Diablo IV for a while now.  Looking forward to Starfield when it's released!

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
DiabloMonk
Adept II

I recently finished 198X and just started Cloudpunk. I play Halo Infinite every day and am loving how my 6900XT handles it.

HCSHEAT
Journeyman III

I know I’m not at the proper rank to enter the giveaway however I just wanted to say I’m currently enjoying farcry 5 and wanted to wish everyone a good time gaming 😙

Jayzer3cat
Adept I

I think I want one 

5900X, 6900XT, 32GB 3600cl14, 4TB sn850
s049031
Adept I

I think I'm about to stop playing Diablo 4, progression seems slower now and it's not fun solo.

Might start playing Baldur's Gate 3 and see how that is.

EMoney129
Adept III

I have really been enjoying PC Building Simulator 2. Spacing out and building dream rigs for an hour or so it's pretty dang relaxing 👍

maxwlh
Adept I

i Just recently started playing The Outer Worlds, and anxiously waiting for Starfield!

TheeBHobbit
Adept I

Don't think I will be eligible but good luck to all the folks!

I'm gonna start playing No Man's Sky soon. can't wait 🙂

tbreeden
Adept I

Currently playing Path of Exile and Lost Ark but I am excited to switch to Starfield soon!

Thanks for the chance to win, this would be an awesome upgrade to my Ryzen 1700.

Playing Eternium again, aiming to start the Elder Scrolls again. 

randyjy
Adept II

Playing Eternium, going to start Elder Scrolls. 

negahnepoc
Adept II

been playing a lot of World of Warships lately, but want to get back to some of my older games and maybe Starfield as well.

MSi B550 Gaming Plus, AMD 5950X XfX 6700XT Qick 319
32GB PNY XL8R 3200MHz 4x8Gb CL16, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
haysleyez
Adept I

I've been playing "7 Days to die" and I been having a lot of fun!  😁

akau013
Adept I

Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada

How about rest of the world?

Hate it, but there's a lot of weird laws about international giveaways that limit areas of eligibility.

dathirschi
Journeyman III

PUBG is great!

ikki
Adept I

Can I just... :

I recently started playing Baldurs Gate 3 and can't put it down, I've been playing the BARD class and loved the campaign

😄

Rubeerology
Adept II

Starsiege Deadzone is Free on Steam and pretty atmospheric if you give it a chance! just came out in Alpha!

Also Calisto Protocol is somethin' im workin' on too! Rock on AMD!

Campeterson
Journeyman III

I’ve been playing a bunch of last of us 1 and 2 , also been plying ghosts of Tsushima and cyberpunk 2077.  Cannot wait for starfeild !!! 

Maritimer
Adept II

I have been playing Diablo 4 since release and am loving the Druid class.

mongooseluce
Journeyman III

Like everyone else in the world I've been sucked into baldur's gate 3! My 7900 XT is crushing it!

Falangist
Adept I

Been playing Arma 3 for the past few weeks now. The modding community is still breathing fresh life into the game after so many years. It's amazing.

Ajk09
Journeyman III

Loving Remnant 2 and d4 at quakecon

KAPS
Adept I

I still haven't played red dead redemption 2, which I will start soon. Then it's spending time between that and starfield for sure

Ryzen 5600x, MSI B550 Gaming Edge WiFi, Powercolor 5700XT Red Devil
TaperHarley
Adept I

That's a great cpu! It would be great for my brother.

Adeavian
Journeyman III

I'm digging Diablo 4 and World of WarCraft Hardcore Classic later this month!

AdrianP
Adept II

Recently I dove into the world of "Red Dead Redemption 2" and I have to say it's an incredible game. The graphics are stunning, the storyline is captivating, and the gameplay is engaging.  Another game that I'm really looking forward to playing next is "The Last of Us Part II."

Kinjirra
Journeyman III

Really looking forward to Starfield.  Currently playing Conquers Blade to pass the time.  

MagicShrimp
Adept I

Currently playing Dark and Darker and am excited for the Starfield launch!

gabrielpike
Adept II

I have been playing Diablo IV lately. Looking forward to Starfield though.

therym
Adept I

Baldur's Gate 3! All hail the return of the King!

SocialSophia
Adept II

Good luck to all the entrants! :computer_disk:

Lordtrey
Adept I

I am playing the same game I have played for the last 2p years final fantasy 11. Worried that it may soon end as it is likely to have seen the last of its real content updates a few months ago. 

kahescha_123
Journeyman III

4000+ hours of Destiny 2 play.....and now I'm sniffing around in Warframe. Amazing. Best wishes to all game enthusiasts
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Nice giveaway. Also, I've been playing Forza Horizon 5. Game really is Chef's kiss!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

The Horizon games are just plain fun

I have been getting back into Forza Horizon 5 and Minecraft recently. I'm also interested in Baldur's Gate 3, and I'm excited as we get closer to the release of Frostpunk 2. I'm strongly considering finally playing Timberborn for that matter. However, I don't usually play early access games, for fear of losing save data or having my current project invalidated by a balance or content update.

Lexcyn
Adept I

Recently finished Guardians of The Galaxy on PC and very excited to try Starfield when it comes out!!