cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Featuring a ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition

970977_AMD_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_Graphic_April_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

The AMD easter bunny has partnered with ASUS to give you a chance to win an ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC edition GPU.  This GPU has a memory speed of 20 Gbps and overclock mode includes 2535 MHz. Check out the website for more details on what you'll have the opportunity to get your hands on! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 4/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

That's all for Easter, yolks! 

(jk that's not all - follow along in the Red Team Community for more Easter fun we have planned!)

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
173 Replies
freakjap
Adept II

One can dream

tredeuce
Adept III

"Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 7900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

This is what I hope to be typing in next month's giveaway post.

GL

Thumbs up

brudnyzwierz
Journeyman III

Me me me me... Being serious - good luck everyone 

sdizzol
Adept II

Asus TUF is one of my favorite brands.  That military grade quality is top notch 👌

pawelurlich
Journeyman III

GL Everyone

Newfab
Adept I

Looking forward to building an am5 system 

BaguetteOui
Adept I

Thank you for giving poor people the opportunity to win big prizes x)

❤️

potatoshaper
Adept I

Good luck everyone!

potatoshaper
Adept I

Good luck everyone!

Would you like to play a game of chess?

creativem0dz
Adept I

Currently playing Everspace 2. Maybe Dead Island 2 next.

Karlroe
Adept I

This would be great just upgraded to a 5600x from a R2600