cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Featuring a ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition

970977_AMD_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_Graphic_April_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

The AMD easter bunny has partnered with ASUS to give you a chance to win an ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC edition GPU.  This GPU has a memory speed of 20 Gbps and overclock mode includes 2535 MHz. Check out the website for more details on what you'll have the opportunity to get your hands on! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 4/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

That's all for Easter, yolks! 

(jk that's not all - follow along in the Red Team Community for more Easter fun we have planned!)

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
173 Replies
Mption
Adept II

You guys are on fire with this.  Keep it up!

ThreeDee
Paragon

My daughter is only running an RX 6700XT right now ... you HAVE to let me win this!!!

Think of the CHILDREN!!!!111

ThreeDee PC specs
mapdma
Adept II

With gpu prices the way they  are these days, theses giveaways are like giving people gold bars.  I'll offer up some 8 pin power plugs in the hopes of winning.  Thanks for the opportunity.

freakjap
Adept II

Sounds luscious

I have procrastinated upgrading my computer but I might have to go ahead and upgrade before the release of Star Wars Jedi Survivor.

blazer
Adept III

Hi, Amber. I would really like to win this card, But I am sure that allot of others would like to win it as well.

But this is my entry. 😁 

Jayzer3cat
Adept I

I want one 

5900X, 6900XT, 32GB 3600cl14, 4TB sn850
haysleyez
Adept I

I finished my rig finally last year with a 5900x and a 6900xt, it's a beast 😁

gunfart
Journeyman III

Go Red!

Wait, so this is only for North America? Bummer.

Fancyland
Adept I

I’m looking for a reason to upgrade my cpu. Winning this would definitely be it.

Dyse81
Adept I

Nice giveaway.

vialli100
Forerunner

Come on this is getting boring..

You do have members in the rest of the world too!!

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
K_H_O_I
Adept I

Hi! I've just recently completed a small, portable build with a 6650XT.

would look great in my son's AMD Ryson build!

G

Will that build feature a case with flames on it?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Woot Woot!!! Heck of a prize this month, Let's go!!!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Kakafu
Adept II

I need something New for my New Mouse Pad ..Good Luck Everyone ..

theswweet
Adept II

I've been having a great time with my 7700x in my current rig, and I'm glad I jumped onto AM5 early! Looking forward to upgrading my CPU along this motherboard for years to come.

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Lately, I've been alternating between different games based on my current mood. Last night, I revisited an older game, Orcs Must Die 3, and had a blast causing some chaotic orc mayhem.

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
ZwickNasty
Adept I

Trash photo, but I wrapped my NH-D15 in wood grain vinyl. Looks mucho better imo 🤓
70201180624__F168732F-5FFA-435B-96C4-F9D52366C9ED.jpeg

joebangles
Adept III

Can this thing handle bejeweled?🤣

rockym20
Adept II

Just started playing Hogwarts Legacy.  Would love to have this card for 4K gaming on my TV.

t3chl0rd
Adept III

Birthday present for me? 😃

Ryzen 5900X PBO/OC, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite F37 bios, Arctic Freezer II 420 AIO, Fans: 3x140mm 2x120mm, 24 GB G.Skill DDR4-3600 18-20-20-40 1T, CM MWE V2 1050w, Gigabyte G32QC A 1440p, PowerColor RedDevil RX 6950XT OC.
Lordtrey
Adept I

I am loving my 6650xt. Especially compared to what I would get for the price from the green guys. My all amd rig makes me some every day. Go team red. 

sagemine
Adept I

Well gosh, mighty fine prize for some lucky individual!!

Maritimer
Adept II

I'm slowing buying parts to bring my PC into the 2020s. A new ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition would save a lot money and allow for better upgrades of other components.
Good luck everyone.

apstwitch
Adept III

Off to hunt for some Easter Eggs

derbycrown
Adept II

Nice giveaway AMD!

apstwitch
Adept III

That is pretty crazy 20GB of GDDR6

petosiris
Miniboss

Hi guys,

I'm soon finished building my new PC, just missing RAM now. Want to upgrade the GPU too, because I have an old Nvidia card (which I bought used, for 1/3 price), but it has to wait until I can afford it.  Or maybe I win this one? 😃

As for games, I'm playing Star Citizen.  Happy Easter! 

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
German_AC
Adept II

This would be a perfect step up from my RX 6600 card. Good luck to everybody, but specially me 😄

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
function9
Adept I

Is this working? Hi mom!

Kakafu
Adept II

Ooo More Chances to get me a RX7900 .. (Rolling Dice) .. currently looking for parts to build a Possible AMD System .. Good Luck Eveyone ..

freakjap
Adept II

This looks swell!

Slow_Jams
Adept I

I am in for an entry.   RX6800 is doing me good right now, always in for an upgrade.

would love to get my hands on one for a  up grade fro  av1 encoding  gl all

mauricio
Adept I

Happy Easter Red Team members! 

Like many of you, I'm also looking forward to Diablo 4. Until then I've been happily playing Diablo 2. 🙂

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Ditto on the Happy Easter to the Red Team!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
jd63636
Adept III

Another chance for hero mode with an upgrade to my wife's PC 😎

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans