cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Featuring a ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition

970977_AMD_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_Graphic_April_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

The AMD easter bunny has partnered with ASUS to give you a chance to win an ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC edition GPU.  This GPU has a memory speed of 20 Gbps and overclock mode includes 2535 MHz. Check out the website for more details on what you'll have the opportunity to get your hands on! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 4/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

That's all for Easter, yolks! 

(jk that's not all - follow along in the Red Team Community for more Easter fun we have planned!)

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
173 Replies
jace2010
Adept II

good luck 😎

azulyri
Adept III

Awesome! Another month another chance! Thanks for the opportunity!

umnikke8
Adept II

Hope for a visit from the AMD easter bunny

Axxemann
Forerunner

Sweet! These should be an absolute POWERHOUSE for most gamers!

Performance over Pretty.
drpluto
Adept III

holy cow another 7900xt

good luck

gotgrant
Adept III

I would love this graphic card

felichella
Adept III

Hello!

Yes built an week ago a new am4 system with an Asus Tuf B450 gaming plus II and a Ryzen 5 5600  and a new gpu to add to my new system would the cherry on top of the cake.

Bahr
Adept I

Hello!

juststew
Adept II

This would be a nice upgrade from my Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT SE wi

If I won this I would hand me down my Midnight Black to my father who is running a GTX 680.

dryden
Adept III

Hey I could possibly play The Last of Us Part 1 on PC with higher graphics settings at 1440p with The ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC edition GPU thanks to its 20GB of VRAM. 😄 Thanks Amber, AMD! Good luck all!  

tekasza
Adept II

Wow. Two really awesome giveaways in a row.

I have a GTX 1060. 😕 Gotta upgrade.

marinesquirel
Adept III

I feel that I need this in my life.

rdenmon
Challenger

Okay I feel like this sweepstakes will be my lucky one....here is for hoping!

fozan1072
Adept I

Sweet. This would make a great upgrade.

caerbannog
Adept III

I've been playing Fargield Kart - Furious Racing for the memes.

It's Garfield Kart but with MiredMedia community in-jokes.

devinedragoon
Adept III

I'd faint if i was lucky enough to win this then i'd be able to help put a pc together for my sister

I'd faint and then have to be recussitated then I would faint again and then they would have to defibralate me so I could hook it into my PC. Then after I played first game I would get goosebumps followed by heart palpitations. 

soullodolo
Adept III

Another month another RX 7900 XT, relax!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Domer94
Adept I

Someday, I hope proudly to declare, “Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig.", but it won't be this day.  

venaur
Elite

Good luck all! I am currently playing Elden Ring on my 6900XT! We just finished our very first playthrough and will be launching NG+ tomorrow 😄

DrDikimbe
Adept II

Howdy! not building anything currently, but just stopping by to say hello. Hope you all are having a good day.

dnehiba3
Adept II

The build for my brother just got that much better! Sorry everyone else.

guskline
Adept III

What a great gpu. Would love to pair it with my 3900x or even my 5800x3d!

johnny_cee
Adept II

another great prize to be won... happy easter

terminalgain
Adept II

Good luck everyone.

markl116
Adept II

Could really use a GPU since I am using a 5700G with no GPU.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I have a computer running the 5700G and one running the 5600G.  Both can game at 1080p if I so desire.  It's a good CPU with integrated graphics.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
drewster
Adept II

Another great item.  Even if I do not win, it is still a good buy and bang for the buck.  Good luck to all.

ThreeDee
Paragon

Super cool giveaway ... again .. Thank you AMD Team!

ThreeDee PC specs

Hope Peter Cottontail has this ASUS 7900XT to put in my Easter basket!

randyjy
Adept II

It would be a great boost to my system! 🙂

meetskorun
Journeyman III

Awesome! Another month another chance! Thanks for the opportunity!

download apk

teatv

gabrielpike
Adept II

Sweet giveaway! Good luck to all. If I won this it would go to my child because my PC is already good enough. 

AirBorne90
Journeyman III

Can it run DOTA 2? 😄

derbycrown
Adept II

Great! Hope the Easter bunny remembers me this year.

toxicengel
Adept I

Anything!

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).
Dynamix911
Journeyman III

Good luck !

Dene
Adept I

I log in and the server goes crazy, I sock more fools than Patrick Swayze.
( ..with my ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition)
😋

I log in and the server goes crazy, I sock more fools than Patrick Swayze.