cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Featuring a ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition

970977_AMD_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_Graphic_April_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

The AMD easter bunny has partnered with ASUS to give you a chance to win an ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC edition GPU.  This GPU has a memory speed of 20 Gbps and overclock mode includes 2535 MHz. Check out the website for more details on what you'll have the opportunity to get your hands on! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 4/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

That's all for Easter, yolks! 

(jk that's not all - follow along in the Red Team Community for more Easter fun we have planned!)

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
173 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Currently mainly dreaming about playing Diablo 4 again :(.

Also would love to play ARK 2 and ARC Raiders

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Too many life years playing Diablo II.

Dude. Hahahaha.. Oh man, every new decade or so of my life has involved spending what any therapist would likely call "an unhealthy amount of time" playing a Diablo game of some variety.

I played classic D & then D2 for what probably amounted to a series of accumulative years through both jr & sr high school, respectively.

.. and then a decade later, further proceeded to spend many an evening as a brand new, early 20-something-yr-old "adult" when D3 was released.

.. But so here we are, and yet another decade has passed inbetween Diablo releases & yet again.. I find that I'm 100% ready to step foot back in Sanctuary & take down the forces of evil.

Matty PM

Bruh - ditto on the D-IV dreams.

Been playing both D2R & D3's latest seasons because I simply cannot deal with the anticipation after enjoying the two *thrilling* open beta weekends wrapped.

Matty PM
scruff_01
Adept II

Another 7900xt for someone to enjoy. Wonderful giveaway AMD.

yakyak
Adept II

Good luck everyone!

Subsilent00
Adept III

Outstanding giveaway! Thanks for the chance at it, AMD and Red Team. I have an AMD Ryzen 9 7900X in my hands right now. Winning this incredible GPU will propel me to building my first PC, and it'll be a great match of CPU and GPU, both from AMD!

Good luck to everyone else though, and enjoy April 😉. April showers bring May flowers!

They also bring mosquitoes, flies, and other pesky insects.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
ulieq
Adept III

I'm loving my new 7700x/6650xt combo!

This would be such an amazing upgrade to my current PC after a few hardships... Fingers crossed!!!

ajlueke
Grandmaster

Enrolled.

VICIOUSCRUSNIK
Journeyman III

hi 

jamesc359
Forerunner

Hello! I've been playing Faster Than Light. I've sunk and obscene amount of hours into the game, for some reason when I'm between games I go back to it until I get bored. Which isn't very long given that I've seen all the game's different events and pretty much beat the game countless times with every ship and weapon combo available. Perhaps I need to move on...

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Yes, this would make a new build complete.  The best part? More money to spend on my wife.  🙂

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Oh I’d have to buy a new case you you my pretty!

Do dig my 6950, the heat though!

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Hokey Smokes!  Another really great giveaway!  Thanks, guys.

Moist
Adept III

Would love to build a new gaming rig with one of these it'd give me an excuse to buy a 7800X3d and Fractal North. As for what I'm currently playing I'm working on my backlog and really enjoying Tales of Berseria bought it ages ago and always planned to play it and just got around to doing that.

Okay I would like this so I can have a awesome computer. I am hoping for the best , it would be amazing!!!

EsDee
Adept I

Mustang OmegaMustang Omega

For nearly 10 years now, the only game I've heavily invested time into has been Star Citizen. I'm still running on an 5700XT and with each new update, I see the need to start seriously considering upgrades!

Vynski
Exemplar

Whoa!  this just raised my blood pressure and got my heart racing.

Good luck to all.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
fean98
Adept III

April Fool's, entering 4 the win.

Hoping to upgrade to a  series 5 soon.

Have a mobo for it that's waiting. Won it in a giveaway last year.

These AMD giveaways are absolutely bonkers with the goodies they throw at the community.  And, is it just me, or do they somehow manage to up the game with every new giveaway?

Lately I've been playing a lot of Sons of the Forest and my 5700 XT is managing to hold its own (every year I'm kinda more and more impressed by how well this card keeps punching above its weight) but I'd love that 7900 XT so I could slam those settings to max and still push a killer framerate.

We all want it, but there can be only one.  Good luck to all!

TR2
Adept III

Well I was hoping  for a chocolate bunny but that card will be ok.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I don't think this would fit in my case. XD 

Good luck everyone.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
neon
Miniboss

If the bunny brings me a Radeon RX 7900 XT, then I will have to figure out how many jelly beans can fit in the space that holds the card in the box. Then we'll know how many beans a 7900 XT has.

sjdgls
Adept II

May use an Asus board if find what need when build.

Madvillian
Adept I

Cool giveaway! 

CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

**bleep** such a nice card wish it was mine 😞

Click here to see current set up 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YBDTqX_ZU 

mikagee
Adept II

In the process of looking a for a new job, its tough but I hope I find something more suited with my degree!

dj4aces
Adept II

Just threw together a new system, and this would go great in it!

rtbh99
Challenger

been playing fallout new vegas lately 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
meetskorun
Journeyman III

Cool giveaway!

Cowbee
Adept I

I currently am running the PowerColor 7900 XTX Red Devil Limited Edition! Best upgrade ever! 

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck to everyone! However, it is still sad that it is a US/Canada only giveaway. You should find a worldwide solution with so many offices.

darkchewie
Adept II

Wow, another nice prize this month, thanks AMD!

Spring's here, so that means cleaning up a bit!  Going to open up my rig outside and blow out the dust from the fans and filters using my little handy Datavac (hearing protection's a must, the thing's super loud!)  Hopefully it'll help keeping things running a little more efficient and cool when summertime comes.

CimaDrewski
Adept II

I would love to get this card so I can play Vampire Survivor on max graphics! 

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Currently playing The Division 2. Refreshing after not playing it for a couple years.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)