cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Josh_AMD
Staff

#ReadyForLaunch? Enter for a chance to win one of 500 Limited Edition Starfield GPU and CPU Bundles!

Are you #ReadyForLaunch? No? Well, you can be - with the most sought-after collector’s items in the cosmos.

If you use Instagram or TikTok, you can enter for the chance to be one of the 500 few lucky recipients of the Starfield™ Limited-Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX GPU and Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D CPU! Our custom-shrouded GPU evokes the boundless creativity and unique style of Starfield, the first new universe from Bethesda in over 25 years. A set (plus the game!) could be yours. Here's how:

1. Head to either TikTok or Instagram and give us a follow.
  2. Check our announcement video, and leave a comment on the post telling us what has you most excited for Starfield
  3. Use hashtags #Starfield #ReadyForLaunch #AMDStarfieldSweepstakes and post the comment!

Can you enter both? Yes! Can you win both? No! You have from Monday, August 21st at 12PM Central to Wednesday, September 6 at 12PM Central to enter. The countdown begins now!

image.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 09/06/2023. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit https://community.amd.com/t5/red-team/amd-starfield-readyforlaunch-sweepstakes-instagram-official/ba... for Instagram Sweepstakes and https://community.amd.com/t5/red-team/amd-starfield-readyforlaunch-sweepstakes-tiktok-official-rules... for TikTok Sweepstakes.  Void where prohibited.

61 Replies

This one is specific to social media! We have others in the forum like the Red Team Monthly Sweeps - be sure to keep an eye out 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes
bbg
Adept I

Is this worldwide? T&C only says 18 years old and above, but no specific place.

Yes it is!

Key-J
Paragon

Beauty card for a beauty game

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I know I already posted, but now that the game will be playable on the 31st, I am so ready to treat this game like a space western. I want my ship to look like Serenity.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I would actively pay extra to pilot that ship.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
venaur
Elite

all entered, good luck!

p4T_ludio
Adept II

GLHF to all I'm so anxious!!

Elzen219
Adept I

i must ask how are the other 498 bundles to be distributed?

gt9992
Journeyman III

The sweepstake rules say the winners list is to be posted on this board after the entry period. Where can I find it?

jbbelcher53
Journeyman III

When will the list be posted?

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi @gt9992 and @jbbelcher53 - 

The team will be reaching out to the winners next week, and they will be publicly listed once everyone has confirmed on a post within the Contests and Sweeps Discussion Board 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

@Amber_AMD Can you put a link to the winners post?

0 Likes
Ninfazza
Adept II

I’ve bitten all my nails off in nervous anticipation! :s

lowteck
Miniboss

Who won @Josh_AMD  ?

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
Dell16
Adept I

Did anybody win? 

Not me, at least no one contacted me 🤣🤣 

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB

Yea me neither 😂

Ninfazza
Adept II

I’m 44 and I got excited like a school boy at Christmas when I entered this competition. Silly me. Hope is such a cruel mentor. :’(

gt9992
Journeyman III

@Amber_AMD Have the winners of this competition actually been selected/contacted? Also, were you giving away 500 packages or just one of the 500?

As far as I understand it they're giving away 2, one for Instagram and one for TikTok. The others are distributed to other creators/companies to do with as they wish.

Ninfazza
Adept II

Has a winner been chosen for this yet?