Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

CJ007
Adept I

Nirvana - My 1st Custom Water cooled

Hey Everyone, 

I've always been AMD fan, I've built my older brothers PC with AMD (R7 3800x with a sweet 6700xt that was mine), also my 7 Year old received a Minecraft theme with R9-5900x (which was also mine XD). But today, I've finally finished my latest PC Built, (Finished-ISH) I started building PCs 6 years ago and always wanted to build a custom water loop, and so, after hours, days, weeks, months planning and buying part by part, messing up the water flow, finding air leaks, etc. 

I present you.. 

Nirvana

CPU: R7 - 7800x3d

GPU: 7900xtx - XFX Merc 319 Black 24GB

20240208_232713.jpg20240208_232739.jpg

My Kid, Jacobs PC - Young Savage

20240113_222337.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it. Love from Puerto Rico AMD Fam ❤️

TeamRed4Life

8 Replies
eebiii
Forerunner

Very Nice!

Axxemann
Forerunner

Nice and clean. Not a fan of all the RGB, but that's just me. Your setup does have me seriously contemplating going to a vertical GPU setup for Project Spectre. I'm also trying to figure out where to mount my flow meter. It's a bit tricky for me since I went all EPDM soft tubing.

I've been intending to do a writeup on it, but work has been keeping me stupid busy, along with some health issues I have to get resolved before I go under the chop saw for my new hips.

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes

😅  Some times I turn it off depending on the game or if I'm working. 

0 Likes
jaandoh
Challenger

Absolutely love your kid Jacobs pc, I love all the little toys inside which really personalise it 👌👍

0 Likes

Thanks ❤️

0 Likes
Hiroki23
Adept II

I like the setup it has, although I'm still one of those who prefer the cooling fan to a liquid cooling

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

looks awesome man!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
Sandeepola
Adept II

Nice setup man. 

0 Likes