Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Monthly Sweepstakes – Winners 2023

Hey Red Team!

This is where we’ll post the winner for each month of the Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes. If you would like a chance at winning, check out how to enter here.

Monthly Sweepstakes Winners

giphy.gif

January @TR2 
February @elstaci 
March @tasnx3 
April @tekasza 
May @iafbt 
June @joebangles 
July @spinalfailed 
August @Rubeerology 
September @Goobernaculum
October @warpfact0r10 
November @FunkZ 
December @ardankyaosen 

Good luck everyone! 

~ Amber 🙂 

PS. [January 11, 2024] - With @ardankyaosen winning the Dec sweeps, we have officially finished the 2023 Red Team Monthly Sweeps! Congratulations to all the winners! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
77 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Starting the new year off on the right foot.  Good luck to all Red Team members!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

It should be more like this, @BigAl01: Good luck to all Red Team members, but MORE luck to Axxemann! 🤣

Performance over Pretty.
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

It's hard to quantify luck, but if you want more luck, so be it.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

OOOHHHHH ya i see March's prize 

rdenmon_1-1678486083417.png

indeed! Make sure you throw a post in the march prize channel so you have a shot at winning! (if you haven't already!)

We're all throwing a Gollum over this one! "the Precious! the Precious!" Ha, ha!

rdenmon_1-1678630765304.gif

MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
Key-J
Paragon

Another year of fantastic opportunities! 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

When will the winner for December's sweepstake be announced?

Soon! We're in communication with them and working on finalizing the documentation 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

@Amber_AMD  So once again, you're saying I didn't win the 6600 XT 😭

Y'all can't keep breaking my po' little heart like dis! 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD

What can you say. It's a hard life.😓

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

The best of best luck to all members! 

Dont forget to be grateful, not only for winning but for for having this chances to win in this Amazing community. 

The Englishman
stereo55
Adept II

A great start to 2023 with the possibility of some AMD tech ! Best of luckto all !  

ThreeDee
Paragon

hmm ... my name isn't on their yet .. what the heck!? 😋

ThreeDee PC specs

@johnnyenglish nice pfp

Ryzen 3 3250U supremacy
caerbannog
Adept III

I'm looking forward to the exciting tech AMD has in the release pipeline in 2023.

KidneyThief
Adept II

I received my prizes for week 4 of the contest

Thanks for choosing me

YippeeYippee

joebangles
Adept III

since these are already sold out: https://shop-us-en.amd.com/amd-ryzen-9-7950x3d-processor/

I'll throw in my recommendation for one of these sweet, sweet processors as a giveaway (when they produce more?) 😍

I will pass this message along to AMD Santa for you 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

February contest winner still not announced?  Maybe it was me and I missed the notification!

it was

G
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Honestly, what's going on with the February winner?  According to this post:

https://community.amd.com/t5/red-team/red-team-monthly-sweepstakes-2023-how-it-works/bc-p/587992#M27... 

"The winner will be drawn and announced within three (3) days after the last day of each month."

It's coming up on 3 weeks after the last day of that month and the winner is still "TBA."

My apologies, @ardankyaosen - I am having a moment right now because I thought I updated this post. I've added the February winner.  

Best,
Your friend at AMD

BEGINS ON 1st ENDS ON LAST DAY IN month

G

I really need to win

G

Doesn't everyone.

devinedragoon
Adept III

Hoping for that may prize but unlikely 😞

July and AMD is upon all, well I mean 1 of YOU! 

G

Congratulations to the winners, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous year to all!

Deed7347
Adept I

It feels like I'm entering twice!

papawshane
Adept II

Wouldn't mind winning some of these things, putting PC together for my grandson is a long and expensive road haha. Buy a part, save for a couple 3 months or so, buy another lol.

Sure Grandson lol.

I have most of it put together. It has a Ryzen 8320FX CPU I had from some years back, a power supply that will "Make Do" haha. I also already had 32gb of DDR3. The CPU has got to the point where most new-ish games are choppy and ugly haha. I had a video card Radeon HD 5670 1gb from waaay back but, my memory of the card so many years ago, was the only thing the card had going for it now lol.

I bought it one piece at time and it didn't cost me a dime, I got the only one there is in town.

- Johnny Cash

InfoManWD

That's awesome, I wish I could do the same haha. Being old and mostly broke, keeps me from doing the same haha.

spinalfailed
Challenger

Is it too soon to make the announcement and have everyone hate me for July? 😁